MARS Recruitment are excited to be partnering with one of Australia’s most successful FinTech start-ups who are continuing to kick goals. With some very impressive senior leaders in the business, this is a role suited to an individual who is looking to take the next step whilst surrounding themselves with driven, intelligent and employees who are at the top of their game.
In this role you will be an integral part of the finance function and be ‘the’ business partner for the area. With a refreshing view that incorporates new systems, Tableau, PowerBI and interactive dashboards, this role is as much of a progressive role as you could ask for within the finance function.
In this role you will;
- Help drive financial accountability and discipline throughout the organisation.
- Provide commercial advice to support key client opportunities.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting on the financial activity of business improvement projects.
- Provide forecasting and advice of financial outcomes of merger and acquisition activities.
We are looking for the individual to be;
- CA qualified
- Ideally trained in Big-4/Mid-tier and moved in to a large corporate
- Strong foundations around planning and forecasting
- Experience building/managing a finance function
- Exceptional communication skills and experience building and maintaining relationships
- Financial Services experience ideal but not essential
If this sounds like your next move, get in touch with Ed Burgess via [email protected] and ‘apply’
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Business Our Client has been established in Australia for a number of years and they are highly regarded and reverenced within the Carpet fit-out sector. They sell a wide range of innovative, d [...]
- Put your project recruitment experience to good use - Play a critical role staffing key strategic business initiatives - A well-established internal recruitment team who enjoy working together Due [...]
Contract Summary Reporting to the Senior Director, Culinary, the Event Coordinator - Talent will assist to deliver a world-class event talent program for Western Australia Gourmet Escape and otherwis [...]
The Trade Desk is a global technology company with a mission to create a better, more open Internet for everyone through principled, intelligent advertising. Handling over 600 billion queries per d [...]