We are working with a very dynamic digital start-up that is the corporate innovation and digital business-building arm of a Globally recognised Top Tier Consultancy. Their mission is to invent, build, and scale industry-disrupting businesses with the world’s most influential companies.
This is a diverse team of seasoned entrepreneurs, designers, product specialists, engineers, data scientists, operators, and growth architects.
Their mission at is to continuously maintain & improve their IT systems and services, support operational teams & the business and strive to create and innovate with technology.
As an IT Specialist the primary responsibility is to execute local IT projects,
provide solutions to issues & delivering a high level of customer care to colleagues and visiting clients. This includes, but is not limited to user support, computer setup, maintenance and service, telecommunications, assisting with network and infrastructure maintenance and all other technology needs of the office.
You will be part of the regional IT Team, where engagement & teamwork is required.
- Provide a high level of customer service while supporting venture teams (remote/office-based staff) in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage local technology to increase reliability, security, interoperability, effectiveness of customer work, both in the office and at remote site, if required.
- Gather feedback and evaluate impact of IT Service offerings
- Assist in preparing and deploying Apple MacBook’s / PCs, including imaging, configuration & final handover (final testing).
- On-boarding of new staff, Setup & Training; Providing guidance to use devices and systems.
- Hardware and software asset tracking and inventory management
- Communicate frequently with end users as well as with local, regional, and global support teams.
- Maintain configurations of all notebook and desktop computer systems according to established company requirements.
- Oversee and troubleshoot video conference and telecommunications systems in coordination with regional technical resources.
- Maintain ticket database in Jira Service Management; analyse ticket data to proactively identify improvement opportunities.
To be considered for this role you will need the following skills/experience:
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience in similar role
- Experience troubleshooting Mac OS, Windows OS, SaaS Tools, MS Office Suite, Chrome/Edge, VPN/network connectivity, Google Workplace environment, Audio Visual.
- Ability to identify and diagnose problems and provide solutions and/or escalate to the appropriate expertise area, including IT Toolbox and other internal resources.
- Basic skills in the following areas: MAC/PC/laptop hardware, software, telecommunications, mobile devices, networking, and server administration
- Post-secondary education in Technology or equivalent experience
- Experience in effectively communicating and presenting technical concepts to senior stakeholders and staff.
- Experience working with teams
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume in word format to [email protected] or to learn more about this role please call Chris Blogg on 02 9003 4903
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant [...]
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences [...]
Product Specialist, Queensland Australia We currently have an exciting opportunity for an e xperienced, customer-focused Product Specialist to join our leading audiological sales team. If you are [...]
The opportunity We are looking for experienced customer service professionals with a passion for technology, to join us in an exciting new phase as we move to expand the offering of our award-winn [...]