Roles & Requirements -
1. Successfully design and deploy reporting solutions for engineering monitoring and planning functions, used by 500+ users
2. Successfully design interface contracts, API and related documents to meet internal IT/Network and external vendor systems.
3. Project based Perl and Python development.
4. Successfully develop and deploy software in test and production environments
5. Satisfactory code testing and reporting of testing.
6. Configure development, staging and production environments.
7. Project and system documentation.
Skills /Experience looking for:
Application development experience in Perl and Python.
Linux administration skills and shell scripting.
Knowledge of API gateways and web servers such as NGINX Experience and knowledge of Containers and orchestration, eg Docker and Kubernetes
Knowledge of opensource database experience – preferably MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB etc Experience in developing Performance monitoring applications with opensource tools, such as Grafana, time series databases, Prometheus etc Experience in using any one configuration management tools – preferably Ansible
Basic Networking knowledge including TCP/IP, Firewalls, ACL, SNMP, HTTP, FTP
Experience with NOC project. Key output for this role includes:
Skills & Experience
Database, Linux Operating System, Perl, Python
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Detailed JD In depth knowledge on Telecom domain Functional and technical expert in Data warehousing concepts Working experience in Big Data, Hadoop projects Exper [...]
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-ba [...]
About us Kensho Data was founded with a single mission: to be successful and creative in data management towards trading/investment theories. The meaning of Kensho is the transformative glimpse of [...]
Atlassian is looking for talented Developers to join one of our Sydney engineering teams ( Jira Server, Jira Cloud, Growth, etc.) Atlassian's engineering team is responsible for shaping the future by [...]