The Customer Service Representative role will play an integral part in assisting our customers with a variety of issues by providing customer service excellence and enhancing their overall experience.
Customer Service Representative will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Work in accordance with Cyient and client processes and procedures
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients, key stakeholders and business partners to ensure seamless delivery of end to end provisioning and associated processes.
- Responsible remediating customer orders and ensuring that escalations are resolved as quickly as possible.
- Coordinate and conduct high level & complex investigations to solve customer concerns with effective solutions
- Ensuring that appointments, timeframes/deadlines and Service Level Agreements are met and maintained.
- Ability to organise, prioritise and work well under pressure.
- Capability to multi-task and operate multiple CRM systems, such as Siebel, MICA Flexcab and Axis.
- Liaise effectively and professionally with internal/external business units to ensure that customer orders are completed as quickly as possible
- Various administration tasks.
- Being actively involved in team initiatives.
Desired Skills & Knowledge:
- Work experience in a customer service contact centre or similar.
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal, communication skills, including the ability to effectively deal with persons in complex interpersonal situations.
- Proven ability to use initiative and think outside the box, strategically sourcing information needed for the remediation of customer orders.
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service and build rapport, with both internal and external customers.
- Strong attention to detail and sound administrative skills.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload.
Essential Characteristics Required:
- The ability to work under minimal supervision and as part of a team and to work openly and inclusively with others.
- Flexible and adaptable to a changing working environment.
- Work and contribute within a team environment.
What is Success in the Role?
- Meeting KPI’s – timely complaint resolution, adherence and quality.
- Maintaining a positive attitude.
- Sharing ideas & successes.
Skills & Experience
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As [...]
We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to suppor [...]
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job CategorySales Job Details We know there is more [...]
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World Project Manager Project Manager PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, it [...]