Byteway Solutions Pty Ltd
We are searching for an innovative and pragmatic Human Resource Advisor to lead our HR team.
Tasks and duties include:
- Publishing advertisements as per job requirements
- Shortlisting and screening resumes in compliance with organizational standards
- Organizing and conducting interviews
- Arranging final round interviews with the HR Manager and the Head of Department
- Generating employment letters for selected candidates based on company standards
- Providing details of existing job vacancies to employers and job seekers
- Compiling and collecting timesheets on a fortnightly basis
- Calculating and processing salary adjustments, payroll deductions, terminations and leave applications
- Preparing final settlements
- Negotiating on terms and conditions of employment as required, and handling grievances that may arise.
- Understanding legislation, awards, collective agreements and employment contracts, wage payment systems and grievance settlement procedures
- Arranging induction training for new staff and training for existing staff as required
- Conducting yearly performance appraisals in accordance with the HR Department
- Developing policies and necessary changes based on conditions and submitting them to higher authority for approval
- Maintaining employee records to ensure they are kept up to date
- Managing HR and WHS reporting requirements
- Scheduling staff rosters
- Drafting HR related correspondence (including provision of written warning and termination notices).
- Bachelor degree or above in Human Resources
- Minimum two years’ experience, previous experience in Telecommunication, Solar and IT will be preferable
- Willing to travel to Melbourne, Ballarat and Bendigo as required
- Solid understanding of the Australian employment framework and legislation
- Experience and understanding of Agreement negotiations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
A well-established company in Geelong West is looking for a highly experienced Human Resource Advisor to join their team! The incumbent candidate will be responsible for planning, developing, implemen [...]
A well-established company in Geelong West is looking for a highly experienced Human Resource Advisor to join their team! The incumbent cte will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing a [...]
Our client is currently seeking multiple qualified and experienced Residential Care Workers to engage and provide trauma informed therapeutic support to children and young people in residential care, [...]