Hitachi Construction Machinery
With strong growth in our WA region, our Perth branch has an exciting opportunity for a quality focused Workshop HD Fitter / Mobile Plant Mechanic to join the Modularization team. As a key member of high performing team, you will assess, assemble and repair a wide range of mining equipment modules. You will also be responsible for:
- The repair and maintenance of both new and used modules and / or equipment
- Preparation and testing pre-delivery inspections of mining equipment modules
- Ensuring all work carried out is performed in a safe manner
- Completion and submission of all relevant paperwork and reports
- Maintain a clean and tidy working environment in line with the company’s 5S standards
To be successful in this role you will:
- Ensure the HCA Safety Culture is embraced, displayed and driven from within - safety takes priority over everything else
- Hold relevant Australian (or Australian recognized) Mobile Plant (or similar) trade qualifications
- Have previous experience with the overhaul, repair and assembly of mechanical and hydraulic components on mining equipment
- High Risk Work licenses (forklift, dogging, working at heights, etc.) are desirable but not essential
Work with a global leader and make a big difference in a company that stands in its own right. We are offering:
- A competitive rate + super + overtime (where required) & the potential to earn bi-annual bonuses!
- A permanent long-term career in a growing business
- Discounted health insurance premiums & access to the Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Supportive management who value your input in finding new and improved ways to achieving success
- Continuous training and upskilling with access to the latest technologies
- Be a part of a leading OEM which genuinely values and ensures you are happy and safe at work!
Here at Hitachi, we believe that success comes from the partnership of our market-leading products and the quality of our people.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Opportunity Hitachi is actively seeking a motivated individual to join the team in the position of Workshop HD Fitter / Mobile Plant Mechanic at our Forrestdale Branch. This opportunity will see [...]
About Us Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (HCA) is a global brand providing a variety of machinery for the Construction, Mining and Forestry industries. At the heart of HCA's trusted and reli [...]
The Opportunity We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Fitter to join our Remanufacturing division. In this position, you will play a crucial role overhauling major and minor me [...]
About Us Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (HCA) is a global brand providing a variety of machinery for the Construction, Mining and Forestry industries. At the heart of HCA's trusted and r [...]