Hitachi Construction Machinery
Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (HCA) is a leading distributor of construction and mining equipment. With a solid network of branches nationally, we service a multitude of customers, including mining, construction, quarry and forestry with quality equipment and after sales support.
About the Role
With strong growth in our parts department, our Corporate Support Group based in Greystanes has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated individual to join the team in the position of Parts Project Specialist with the focus on Demand Planning. Your main objective would be to forecast future demand for Hitachi parts across Construction Equipment and Mining machines
Reporting to the Parts Inventory & Procurement Manager your other responsibilities will include:
- To improve system forecast performance by both quantity and value against an agreed baseline & target.
- Manage requirements for critical C.E machines as well re manufactured parts to support new machine introduction and population change – Aged Stock management
- Actively engage in new machine introduction and population change analysis and establish and document critical parts and expected impact on inventory holdings.
- Analysis of local market and targeting opportunities.
- Create and distribute various reports and presentation as requested
- Identification of continuous improvements within your area of responsibility
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Safety Conscious: A strong, developed awareness and commitment to personal and peer health and safety.
- Experience & Skillset: Demonstrated knowledge and previous experience within Aftermarket parts environment doing, demand management, data analysis and reporting.
- Computer literacy: Confident computer literacy skills and accurate data management. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics would be highly regarded.
- Analytical thinking: Some ability to manipulate and interpret data, with a keen eye for detail and ability to initiate change
- Autonomous productivity: A self-driven initiative to plan work fronts efficiently and effectively to deliver Hitachi’s promise of Total Customer
Here at Hitachi, we believe that success comes from the partnership of our market-leading products and the quality of our people.
As Australias first member-owned wellbeing company we are dedicated to helping people thrive. We put our people first, customers, partners and communities. Our Aged Care services deliver in-home tail [...]
About Us Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (HCA) is a leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment. With a solid network of branches nationally, we service a multitude of customer [...]
Position Information Greystanes High School is a comprehensive high school that strives to support excellence in all areas of student endeavour, through a commitment to quality teaching and targeted [...]
About this opportunity You will matched with a group of 2 ? 4 people with disabilities or mental illness and another volunteer to meet for conversation and social activities such as going for coff [...]