Hitachi Construction Machinery
- Handling the important link between customers and the company to ensure Hitachi's high level of service delivery is maintained at all times
- Promoting and generating parts and service sales streams with the intention of increasing sales
- Undertake customer machine inspections with a high attention to detail
- Identifying and developing presentations when negotiating with new prospects
- Efficiently liaise with current and potential customer base with accurate reporting of activity, sales, opportunities and market activity
- Personable and Professional presentation with strong communication skills - both written and verbal
Skills & Experience - To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Demonstrated sales experience - previous employment in the Mining, Construction or Earthmoving industry is preferred, candidates from automotive background are also encouraged to apply
- Genuine desire to deliver Hitachi's Promise of Total Customer Satisfaction as you develop and maintain positive relationships with customers
- A motivated and ambitious commitment to meet and exceed sales targets
- Strategic and Analytical capability to assess value, including the use of CRM
- Confident, courteous and professional communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and the ability to work autonomously and a current driver's license
- The ability to plan and travel around Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs and throughout Victoria.
Here at Hitachi, we believe that success comes from the partnership of our market-leading products and the quality of our people.
The position advertised above would suit someone who is personable, professional and proactive in achieving success. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then click APPLY NOW and submit your resume for consideration.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Reference Number 47781 Employment Type Fixed Term Full Time Entity Monash Health Department Population Health and Partnerships Location Various Facilities Position Summary - Work as [...]
- IMMEDIATE START TO JOIN A FLOURISHING BUSINESS WITH EXPONENTIAL GROWTH - HIGHLY COMPETITIVE SALARY + FULL CAREER SCOPE + TIGHT KNIT CULTURE - WELL STRUCTURED BUSINESS & INDUSTRY KNOWN TEAMMATES [...]
Dandenong Ongoing mentoring and support Established business Skillinvest have an excellent opportunity for an Engineering Apprentice to-commence their apprenticeship, and the Certificate lll in [...]
We are currently seeking a spray painter who is trade qualified, enthusiastic, motivated with a can do attitude requiring minimal supervision le to adhere to required time schedulesr> New state o [...]