Hitachi Construction Machinery
Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (HCA) is a leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment. With a solid network of branches nationally, we service a multitude of customers, including construction, agriculture, quarry, and mining with leading OEM equipment and after sales support.
Hitachi has a rare and exciting new opportunity for an experienced and motivated individual to join the team in the position of Branch Manager to lead our Emerald Branch. This role will be best suited to a personable professional who enjoys providing holistic customer service solutions from an operational standpoint.
Reporting to the Regional General Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Operations Management – Providing leadership and development to our Parts, Service, Admin and Sales team.
- People Management – Positively engaging and enabling a team of 60+ employees to achieve branch objectives
- Safety Commitment – Proactive awareness and total assurance of Hitachi’s number one priority
- Continual Service Improvement – Facilitating and implementing growth and development strategies
- Business Development – Identifying and actively chasing every new or potential sales opportunity
- Valuable Relationships – Connected and committed to enhancing relationships with customers, peers and the community.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Experience & Skillset - Demonstrated leadership experience managing a diverse team from a range of departments
- Industry Knowledge: A developed understanding of OEM level services - relevant tertiary / trade qualifications would be highly regarded
- Financial Coordination: Proven financial acumen with a demonstrated ability to meet and exceed targets
- Safety Conscious – Strong awareness and commitment to personal and peer health and safety.
- Analytical thinking – Creative problem solver with an innovative ability to navigate complex issues
- Advanced Communication & Presentation Skills – planning work fronts efficiently and effectively to deliver Hitachi’s Promise of Total Customer Satisfaction
What’s In It for you?
- Earn an attractive $$$ Competitive Package + Super + Company Biannual Bonus Opportunities
- Relocation Packages are available for successful candidate.
- Rewarding employee benefits including exclusive staff discounts with industry partners
- A supportive management team which values your input in finding new and innovative ways of achieving success
- Be a key member and driving force in leading OEM which genuinely ensures everyone is happy and safe at work
Here at Hitachi, we believe that success comes from the partnership of our market-leading products and the quality of our people.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Shutdown works from mid July through to mid September - Good potential for more ongoing works - Competitive pay rates - Work for leaders About us We are growing our team. The G&S; Engine [...]
About the business Our modern practice boasts 10 consulting rooms, a 2-bay treatment room and a nurse's room. The practice currently has 3 full time GP's, Practice Business Manager, 4 Registered Nurs [...]
Sankey Fraser is the trusted name in eye-care for Toowoomba, Roma and Emerald. We believe eye care should come first – vision for living, vision for life. BENEFITS OF BEING PART OF OUR TEAM - [...]
About Aggreko plc: Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed.That’s why at Aggreko, we work [...]