First Quantum Minerals
Maintenance Coordinator – Electrical
First Quantum Minerals:
FQM has seven operating mines across the world, and we have a track record of providing opportunities to those that have proven themselves high achievers within the company. This opportunity could be your gateway to being recognised as a subject matter expert with an international breadth and scope.
Ravensthorpe Nickel Operation:
Working for us at RNO will enable career development, whilst being exposed to one of the worlds' most complex mineral processing facilities. RNO process plant is the most complex hydro-metallurgical system outside of an oil and gas plant.
Becoming expert in its operation will give you skills that very few others in the world possess.
This role is offered on a Monday to Friday work pattern, residential in Hopetoun with relocation services and rent free company housing.
About the role:
- Assist in the direct management of Electrical & Instrumentation Maintenance Supervisors and Technicians.
- Promote the development of sound engineering practices
- Drive commitment to health, safety and environmental responsibilities, ensuring compliance to Company Safety Standards and Procedures
- Perform failure investigations of critical equipment failures, with the aim of continuous improvement.
- Achieve daily planned maintenance and safety targets.
- Develop a core leadership team and provide mentoring of these key personnel.
- Responsible for high availability of all electrical and instrumentation equipment within the plant.
- Extensive supervisory experience
- Non-restricted WA Electrical Licence
- Preferably an Electrical contractors ticket, or able to acquire
- Electrical trade A-Grade.
- Knowledge of metallurgical plants preferably Nickel.
- Broad understanding of the electrical standards relating to mine sites.
- Instrumentation experience a must
Working at RNO will allow you to have the family balance and relaxed lifestyle many are searching for.
Outside of work – living in Hopetoun is a great place if you love the outdoors. There is boat ramp and groin right off the end of the main street, and the fishing is good. The National Park with camping and hiking, riding options starts at the edge of town. Also, you are able to be home with the family every ht. Hopetoun has an excellent Kindy and primary school a couple of minutes from home, and there are several options, depending on your needs, once the kids reach high school age.
First Quantum recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability, age etc.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job description: Role Purpose To maximise plant operation by leading a shift production team of an allocated process plant area to safely achieve production targets in accordance with the RNO proces [...]
Job description: First Quantum (Ravensthorpe Nickel Operation - RNO) is currently searching for experienced Mobile Plant Operators to join our team on a 6 month Limited term contract to assist with p [...]
Job description: FQM has seven operating mines across the world, and we have a track record of providing opportunities to those that have proven themselves high achievers within the company. We are [...]
- At First Quantum, we free the talent of our people by taking a very different approach which is underpinned by a very different, very definite culture – the “First Quantum Way”. Working with [...]