Are you ready to transform the future of shipping?
You have management experience in the transportation industry.
You love to have a meaningful impact.
You are looking for growth opportunities.
You are exactly what we are looking for.
Dragonfly is hiring Operations Supervisors for our new delivery hub in Salisbury.
Why join Dragonfly?
- Attractive remuneration plan
- Dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Various growth opportunities
What does it take to be successful?
- 3+ years experience in a leadership position, working in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience in the transportation and freight industry is a huge asset;
- Ability to adapt to changes, work in a fast-paced changing environment and problem solver;
- Tech savvy and willing to learn new and evolving systems;
- Knowledge of occupational health and safety regulations;
- Excellent communication, written and spoken;
- Excellent stress management.
Now, you’re probably asking yourself, what will I be doing in this position?
- Reporting to the Station Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all activities related to parcel sorting, route allocation and monitoring of existing processes and procedures;
- Maintain safety & security of the premises & people;
- In collaboration with the Station Manager, participate in the development of processes and procedures;
- Real-time tracking of deliveries and, if necessary, find effective solutions to ensure they are on time and properly delivered;
- Ensure safe working methods at all times;
- Keep accurate and thorough notes in daily log books;
- Develop and maintain solid working relationship with employees and Delivery Partners;
- Provide ongoing support, coaching & leadership to all team members;
- Respond to urgent matters as required;
- Complete timesheets and submits to Station Manager on a daily basis;
- Implement training or action plans when required;
- Maintain professional & high-quality service-oriented environment at all times.
Multiple shifts available.
Sending packages should be simple.
Dragonfly stands for a different way of doing e-commerce delivery in Australia.
Drawing on over three decades of experience as a market leader in Canada, Dragonfly is a new subsidiary that is hitting the ground running. Using the latest technologies and the right people ensures greater efficiencies, better results, and a superior customer experience.
At Dragonfly, it’s the littlest details that make the difference. We are a fast-paced company with a firm grip on market growth. We boast an agile working environment and do not shy away from challenges. Every member of our team is on the ground to guarantee on-time deliveries to doorsteps all around Australia.
Welcome to Dragonfly.
Logistics; Supply Chain
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Posting Date Jun 16, 2021 Job Number 21061244 Job Category Rooms & Guest Services Operations Location W Brisbane, 81 North Quay, Brisbane, QUEENSLAND, Australia VIEW ON MAP Brand W Hotels Sc [...]
Supervisor Escort & Security writeAgency('Queensland Corrective Services'); Queensland Corrective Services Escort Security Branch; Custodial Operations; Statewide Operations; Wacol The Escort and [...]
About the role All progress begins with pioneers. At Rio Tinto, it begins with you. We are looking for an Asset Health Supervisor to join our team that provide 24/7 coverage to monitor the health an [...]
Job Description NES Fircroft are the leader in Oil and Gas Recruitment locally and internationally. We partner with leaders in oil and gas and source the top talent available in the Australian and In [...]