- Opportunity that will suit a Lead Developer looking to move away from Coding into more Solution Design work.
- Work with one of the fastest growing software companies in Australia, with an enviable reputation of delivery
ABOUT THE ROLE
To continue building out our web & platform engineering team, we are now looking for a committed and motivated individual to join us at an exciting time of rapid expansion. If you are a passionate solution designer and architect and are hungry for defining and rolling out state-of-the-art patterns for large scale applications using modern cloud-native technology, this role is for you. You will be reporting directly to the director of engineering Web & Platform,
with a dotted line to our Chief Architect.
You will be joining a multi-talented and diverse team of web, data and DevOps engineers with responsibilities including:
- Work with Product Owners and engineers to develop architectural plans that align with the Product Roadmap.
- Develop detailed Software Architectural designs that encompass all elements of the Software Stack including Front End Web, Business Logic Layer API, Data Architecture and Integration with Customer Systems.
- Produce Solution Architecture & Implementation Design for on Premise and Cloud operating environments.
- Develop organisational design principles that support essential non-functional requirements such as Data Integrity, Performance, Security, Scalability, Availability and Deployability.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of cloud technologies and stay abreast of current industry trends and emerging technologies.
- Improving the security and scalability of our SystemView platform.
- Participate in technical architecture council and other similar councils to improve overall Web and Platform design patterns and development framework.
- A degree in Computer Science or similar, or ability to demonstrate equivalent knowledge in cloud infrastructure and web application architecture and development. A portfolio of your recent projects will be useful to help us understand your ability.
- Demonstrable experience working as a Product Owner or Business Analyst in the context of Software Development or Implementation projects.
- Experience working with modern Application Architectural principles such as service-oriented architecture, distributed systems, service mesh, container orchestration.
- API design experience including versioning, documentation, and utilisation of modern API management tools such as Swagger, including experience with REST, GraphQL and RPC.
- Solid understanding of Database technologies in the context of data driven applications.
- Solid understanding of modern web application frameworks and design patterns for building performant and maintainable software.
- Experience working with Cloud services such as Azure and AWS in the context of design and build of complex Application hosting environments at scale utilising PaaS services and Infrastructure as Code.
- Extensive understanding of security principles as they apply to on premise and cloud infrastructure.
- Certifications in Solution Architecture, Security, Data Engineering and Software Development highly regarded.
- Be a critical thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication, collaboration, and documentation skills.
- Be passionate about delivering high quality work and in timely manner.
Apply online or give us a call on 1300 793 724
Solution Design , Software Development , Solution Architecture
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Health Information Services Clerk Permanent Part Time opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join our Health Information Services team. (min 16 hours per fortnight) About the Role As a H [...]
Requisition Title - Banking Consultant, Robina Town Centre QLD Job Number: - AUS133775 Description - Build a rewarding career in an innovative, fast paced and collaborative environment - Uniqu [...]
Vacancy No VN9555 Status Active Employment Type Full Time Brand SCR Department Clerical Region Gold Coast Site Varsity Lakes Applications Close Date Description About Us In [...]
Gigantic possibilities lie ahead – to grow as a person, in your career and in your community. - Flexible schedules, great benefits and a truly welcoming environment - Comprehensive training [...]