The Customer Service/ Despatch Clerk plays an important role inhelping to achieve the profitable sales of Adbri Masonry productsby delivering superior customer service and despatch support.
We are looking for a friendly, versatile, and reliable person tojoin our team at Ottoway in this full time role.
Reporting to the Despatch Supervisor, you will be working aspart of a friendly team who will help you learn about our productsand systems.
- Undertake daily despatch duties and site administration functions
- Liaise with calling visitors/ customers to ensure their needs are met
- Assist in the yard from time to time to ensure a prompt and reliable service is provided
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of systems and processes
- Ensure safety, health, CoR and environmental standards are maintained
What you will need to succeed
- Demonstrated experience in administration, customer service and/or internal sales
- A friendly and helpful telephone manner
- High level computer skills including competency with Word and Excel (SAP experience desirable)
- Forklift license
- Focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve problems quickly
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Parliament of SA Job reference: 442172 Location: 5000 - ADELAIDE Job status: Short Term Contract Eligibility: Open to Everyone The South Australian Parliament legislates for the peace, ord [...]
CNC Programmer & Machine Operator/s Structural - View of Permanency We are looking for a Machine Operator / CNC & CNC Programmer in the North Western suburbs of Adelaide. Machine operator that has e [...]
Department of Human Services Job reference: 442092 Location: 5000 - ADELAIDE Job status: Ongoing Eligibility: Open to Everyone Eligibility: External Vacancy - Open to Everyone The Adminis [...]
- Casual Contract - Make a difference utilising your environmental consulting knowledge - Melbourne location About us Greencap, part of the Wesfarmers Industrial and Safety Division, a wholly-ow [...]