- Casual position available - 20hrs per week
- Work for a market leader with a work/life balance, talented & friendly team.
- Opportunities for career development and progression.
Cater Care Australia seeks to appoint a hospitality professional to Chef/Cook role at our private college in Charters Towers.
What this role involves:
- Execution of food preparation and presentation of lunch, dinner and snacks
- Extensive cooking while adherence to dietary requirements (allergies etc.)
- Stock ordering, rotation and stocktaking
- Maintain a clean kitchen, equipment and utensils
- Maintaining legislated food hygiene and general safety practices
- Fast, effective service provided with a smile
- Assisting the broader team as required
What we require from you:
- Certificate III (or similar) in Commercial Cookery
- Food Safety Certification (highly desirable)
- Experience in executing all aspects of kitchen operations and food preparation including bulk cooking experience
- Ability to work well with other team members
- A commitment to genuine, friendly customer service
- Motivation, enthusiasm and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging & time-sensitive environment
- Pride in personal appearance & hygiene
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Position: Careers Officer Classification: Term Time, Fixed Term Contract Hours: 30 hours a week across 5 days Pay Rate: $34.40 - $36.07 per hour pending experience Start Date: Monday, 19 July [...]
Do you like caring for children? Would you like to live in Charters Towers? If yes then there's a good chance you're a good match for our family! Please send a massage to tell us more about yourself. [...]
This temporary vacancy is open to Expressions of Interest and accordingly any appointment (and extension to this appointment) will not extend beyond 12 months. Image courtesy of Tourism and Events Q [...]
The role The Clinical Nurse is an advanced level clinician who is responsible for a portfolio and has a focus on clinical care and leadership to support other nursing staff and students whilst assis [...]