About the Role
Reporting to your Team Leader, you will care for our elderly clients and provide quality tailored care services in a professional and compassionate manner, supporting them to remain in their own home
Are you seeking a career change? Our supportive Care Team Leaders will help you succeed with encouragement, professional training and ongoing mentoring.
• Personal care – showering, toileting and grooming both male and female clients
• Domestic Assistance - light housekeeping
• Meal preparation and serving
• Medication prompting and assistance
• Transport – appointments, shopping and social outings
• Respite – being with clients to give Carers a break
• Social support – assisting clients to access community
• Training and development offered
• Access our professional network of mentors that can offer support and gain further qualifications via traineeship pathways
• Smart Mobile Phone and Internet access
• Receive competitive above award rates, get paid kilometres, face to face and travel time
• Tax free salary packaging entitlements of up to $15,
• Accrue annual and sick leave entitlements
• Work permanent part-time and have regular clients with ongoing services.
• NSW C Class Motor Vehicle Licence
• NSW registered and insured motor vehicle with minimum third party insurance
• Previous experience in aged/community care and/or have relevant aged care qualifications is an advantage, however not essential.
If you plan to build a career in the Aged Care Sector, the frontline experience you will gain from this role will be invaluable. Do you feel that this is still the role for you?
For over years, Anglicare has been serving people in need - providing care to older people and services to the vulnerable. We began because of people like you, people who saw a need in the community and who were compelled to make a difference. People motivated by Christian love and a passion to serve.
This is where you can do the best work of your life.
To find out more, please visit:
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Topic : Ava Research is seeking participants forF2F (Greater Sydney or Shoalhaven/Illawarra region) and onlineinterviews (All other locations) via Zoom to discuss your experience usingonline governm [...]
Job Description: About The Care Home Bupa Berry is a modern care home set within the beautiful hinterland of the Shoalhaven/Illawarra region. Berry is a picturesque village of arts, history, cafes [...]
HRBP with IR experience required for 12 month contract in the Illawarra. Great package & immediate start Your new company HRBP required for a 12 month contract in the Illawarra. Your new role [...]
Full Time Wollongong Hospital Position Classification Nurse Manager Grade 4 Remuneration $,542. $,853. annum Hours weekly 38 Requisition REQ233828 13 What you'll be doing The [...]