At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do .
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal is one of the largest residential care providers in Australia, with 77 homes in NSW, VIC, QLD, and WA. We have more than 8,500 dedicated team members caring for over 6,500 residents.
About Chiswick Manor Care Community (114 Bed Care Home):
Located in Chiswick, our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
About the role:
The friendly team at Chiswick Manor Care Community is looking for AINs to join their care team on a permanent part-time or casual basis.
We are looking for candidates who are flexible in working a range of shifts.
Successful candidates will have:
- Certificate III in Aged Care/Individual Support or Certificate IV in Ageing Support or equivalent
- Work experience as an Assistant in Nursing (AIN) in Australia
- Knowledge of aged care regulations and funding (ACFI)
- Knowledge of the 8 new aged care standards would be highly regarded, but not essential
- Empathy towards the needs of the frail aged (dementia care included) is essential along with your passion for delivering high quality care
- Italian language skills are desirable but not essential
What you can expect from us:
- Industry leading hourly rates
- An RN-led model of care, with RNs on shift at all of our homes 24/7
- A friendly, social and collaborative team environment
- Ability to become a part of Opal Scholarships Program with intention for career progression
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo a pre-employment medical check. You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDIS Worker Check through your state government provider prior to commencing employment with us.
Please note, in accordance with government regulations, all people working in aged must have a current flu vaccination.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description: About the Home BupaAged CareQueens Parkis a beautiful, modern aged care home, set in a prime location in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney . Assessment Centre: Friday 25th June 2021 9. [...]
About Us: The Australian Unity Disability Services business unit is dedicated to bringing real wellbeing to Australians with disability. We want to help ensure that our disability customers have a [...]
Disability Support Worker - Sydney - Turn Your Passion For ‘Care’ Into A Meaningful Career - Leading Disability Services Provider - Sydney – Permanent Part Time – Great Benefits About Us: T [...]
Employment Type : Casual Position Classification : Assistant In Nursing Remuneration : $23.33 - $25.60 per hour Requisition ID : REQ238647 Vaccination Category: A+ Applications Close: [...]