At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare is one of Australia’s largest aged care providers, with 80 care communities across four states and employs a team of over 9,000 nationally. About Denhams Beach Care Community:
Located on the idyllic NSW South Coast, at Denhams Beach Care Community our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
This recently expanded home is spacious, light filled,
and backs out onto the ocean - the perfect location for your next role!
About the role: We currently have opportunities for AIN team members to join on a ful-time, part-time and casual basis.
NOTE: There are night duty shifts available for those who wish to work them. However, we also have AM and PM shifts available. To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate the following:
- Cert III in Aged Care or Cert IV in Aged Care
- If you don't hold the above certificates but you are currently 2nd or 3rd year Bachelor of Nursing student you are also welcome to apply
- Flexibility to work across a 24/7 rotating roster is desirable
- Adaptable to change and enjoys working in a team environment
- Have permanent Australian Residency, Citizenship or an appropriate work visa
What you can expect from us:
- Industry leading hourly rates
- 25% loading if employed on a casual basis
- Family friendly rosters
- A friendly, social, collaborative team
- Opportunity to be a part of the Opal Scholarship Program
- Career progression to move up & across into roles within Opal
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen.
You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment.
Please note: in accordance governance a current flu vaccination will also be required for you to work in our homes.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Are you an Assistant in Nursing or currently studying Nursing with a passion for assisting with the protection and immunisation of our community? We are seeking applications from suitably qualified AI [...]
Casual Bombala Position Classification Assist In Nursing Remuneration 46261. - 50759. Hours weekly Casual hours dependent on the needs of the Health Service.equisition ID REQ229931 Appl [...]
: Employment Type : Casual Position Classification : Assist In Nursing Remuneration : 46261 - 50759 Hours weekly : 0 Requisition ID : REQ230305 What you'll be doing Assistants in nursing w [...]
and Casual roles available Position Classification Hospital Assistant Grade 2 Remuneration $25. per hour Hours 12 hours per fortnight Requisition REQ235499 An exciting opportunity [...]