Affinity Education Group
"Great culture, sophisticated systems & processes and the best team in Early education .”
Welcome to Henley Long Day Care Centre! We're a busy vibrant child care centre offering 59-places. Find out more about our centre by Google searching our centre name where you’ll find our website and Facebook page!
- A Permanent Full Time position (Monday to Friday) working for Australia’s fastest-growing child care group
- 30% discount on childcare fees
- $32-37 per hour (neg)
- Dedicated Centre Support Office including Operations and Quality team to help your centre meet business, compliance and education goals
- Centre Manager Connect membership – Connect with over 160 Affinity CM’s nationally
- Career progression opportunities to work towards a management role e.g Area Manager/ Quality Advisor
- Opportunity to study ECT with a partial scholarship
- Motivate and lead a team of educators including a dedicated Assistant Centre Manager and Educational Leader to create a positive and fun working environment.
- Manage the day to day operations of the Centre in line with company policies and procedures, meeting compliance and financial targets.
- Create long-lasting connections with your local community including partnerships with families and use your marketing flair to strategically increase occupancy of the service.
- Mentor and support the centre to Meet/Exceed the National Quality Standards
You Already Have:
- A Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or ACECQA-approved equivalent qualification
- Experience in a management or leadership role (Desirable)
- Experienced in achieving targets and meeting safety and compliance standard
- A current Working with Children’s Check or willing to obtain
- Current first aid certificate (including asthma and anaphylactic training)
Why work for Affinity?
Our mission is to inspire and nurture individuals to reach their full potential. It isn’t just about what we do for children, it’s about what we do for our team, too. We support quality, teamwork, training opportunities and a culture of recognition and reward. Affinity allows our people to shine – so we can deliver the best in early education!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Join our team of casual educators and work across multiple Affinity centres including: Henley, South Strathfield, North Strathfield, Dundas Valley, Ingleburn, Carlingford, Rosebery, Baulkham Hills and [...]
Lecturer/ Senior Lecturer- Director, Indigenous Legal Education Faculty of Law & Justice – Law, Society & Criminology 3 year – Convertible Tenure Track Full Time- 35 hrs/per week $110,459 t [...]
At The Star Entertainment Group (TSEG) our talented teams create unique experiences to over 18 million guests each year. With the vision to become Australia’s leading integrated resort company, our [...]
At Sydney Trains our vision is to keep Sydney moving by putting the customer at the centre of everything we do. We work at the heart of local communities and integrate cutting edge technology to deliv [...]