Pernod Ricard Winemakers is part of the Global Pernod Ricard Group – the World’s Co-leader in the Wine and Spirits Industry with an unrivalled collection of brands, including but not limited to Absolut® Vodka, Chivas Regal®, Jameson®, Mumm® Champagne , Jacob's Creek®, St Hugo ®, Brancott Estate®, Church Rd® and Campo Viejo ® .
Globally, Pernod Ricard employs over 19,000 people in more than 70 countries. Our success is the result of the passion and commitment of our people, our exceptional portfolio of leading premium brands, and a common bond: a commitment to our values of conviviality, entrepreneurship, integrity and commitment.
Why work at Pernod Ricard Winemakers? Because we are a great place to work! And we’re not the only ones who think so. Pernod Ricard Winemakers has been named an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency, Australia’s first wine company to be recognised so. For our environmental commitments, in 2020 the Australian Energy Efficiency Council awarded us both the Leader in in Energy User 2020 and Integrated Clean Energy Awards. At Pernod Ricard Winemakers, we are proud to belong, empowered to perform and committed to care, what we refer to as ‘conviviality at work’ and this is what we can offer you.
The Supply Chain Director is responsible for the strategic vision and team management of the Supply Chain organization across the Pacific, with the position being based in Australia. Through the lens of improving service delivery performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability, this role serves as a change agent in driving the Pernod Ricard Winemakers Supply Chain ‘Best in class’ vision. Leveraging strong business acumen and depth of functional Supply Chain expertise, the role is tasked with thinking strategically about Supply Chain and maintaining a close collaborative and mutually beneficial relationship with customers to maintain product flow continuity to the market. The Supply Chain Director is a key liaison for the customers in the pacific market leading partnerships in support of commercial teams. Ensure supply chain execution alignment in delivery of required customer experience and leading demand customer collaborative forums and strategic planning.
Key functions within the Supply group include:
- Customer collaboration & strategic development
- Customer Sales & Supply planning
- Demand & Supply forecasting
- Transportation and 3PL warehouse management
- Replenishment planning
- Value Engineering
- Consumer & Customer complaints
- Financial planning and control
- Responsible for key projects aligned with the Pernod Ricard HQ Group Operations roadmap and local Pernod Ricard Winemakers transform and accelerate initiatives
- Develop a team that has cross-functional Supply expertise and the ability to pivot Value Chain planning and ways of working as challenges evolve to reach business objectives
- Build strategic partnerships & relationships with Operations, Marketing & Sales functions
- This role is a member of Pernod Ricard Winemakers’ Global Operations Leadership team
- 15-20+ years Supply Chain experience within the FMCG and/or Alcohol industry
- Tertiary qualifications in Supply/Logistics, Business or related
- Successful track record of leading a team and demonstrating strong leadership and managerial skills
- Demonstrated functional knowledge and experience in successfully running all aspects of the Supply Chain
- Experience in developing a strategic plan for the Supply Chain that aligns with the corporate strategies and the ability to clearly articulate such a vision
- Proven track record in working with and through internal and external strategic partners to drive Operational and Supply Chain metric’s improvements
- Exceptional communications skills (verbal and written), combined with the natural ability to communicate effectively at all levels or the organization
- Executive presence and acumen required to promote our mission and business and strategy, internally and externally
- Highly effective relationship-building and influencing skills
- Driven, hands-on and willing to roll-up sleeves as required in a lean, fast-paced and focused organization
- Self-starter, willing to make prudent, risk-based decision and take ownership and accountability
- High sense of energy, creativity and decisiveness
- Must be willing to travel domestic & internationally for short periods
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a global organisation with a portfolio of iconic international brands with strong supply chains and opportunity to grow your career. We offer an attractive remuneration package with multiple components. If you believe you have what it takes to make your mark with us, please apply today.
- This role is offered on a full-time permanent, based in Sydney
Please note that only candidates with valid working rights for Australia will be considered, this position is not available for visa sponsorship.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Make your mark At Clorox, we build big brands that make everyday life better, every day. We value our differences, and challenge each other to think and act boldly. We try new things, succeed, fai [...]
SC Johnson & Son Pty Ltd is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such a [...]
- Quality Manager - Adelaide, South Australia, Australia Apply - Ultra specialises in providing application-engineered bespoke solutions. We focus on our customers’ mission critical and intelligent [...]
Make your mark At Clorox, we build big brands that make everyday life better, every day. We value our differences, and challenge each other to think and act boldly. We try new things, succeed, fail [...]