The opportunity : An exciting career opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Supply Planning Manager to join the Wine Supply team for Australian Operations, based in our Rowland Flat office in the Barossa Valley.
Pernod Ricard Winemakers is part of the Global Pernod Ricard Group – the World’s Co-leader in the Wine and Spirits Industry with an unrivalled collection of brands, including Absolut® Vodka, Chivas Regal®, Jameson®, Jacob's Creek®, Brancott Estate®, and more.
Globally, Pernod Ricard employs over 18,000 people in more than 70 countries. Our success is the result of the passion and commitment of our people, our exceptional portfolio of leading premium brands, and a common bond:
a commitment to our values of conviviality, entrepreneurship, integrity and commitment.
The role: Is responsible for leading and managing the short term and long-term tactical planning functions for PRW Australia, a key element being the development of long term surplus deficit planning to meet the business strategies. The role is also responsible for facilitating the monthly supply review cycle as part of the Sales & Operations Planning process for AU Operations.
Working collaboratively across AU Operations to continuously improve supply chain planning via the provision of expert analysis and reporting on business performance.
What you will be responsible for:
- Leading the strategic supply review process (Surplus Deficit planning quarterly, Supply Review monthly), supported by the Commercial team with Strategies and Actions development and implementation
- Participating in assessments of opportunities for business development e.g. new vineyard development, regional expansion etc.
- Preparing scenario analysis as required, including financial assessment and business case for approval
- Monthly S&OP; Planning, driving change and continuous improvement
- Identifying and implanting process improvements, resolving supply exceptions and capacity issues
- Leading operational modelling and business analysis
- Participating in strategic planning and improvement scheduling
- Maintenance and development of reporting solutions to support decision making, project management of new developments
- You understand the business requirements of the wine industry
- Have knowledge of S&OP; process and are adept with PowerBI
- You are tech savvy, with a curious nature. You embrace digital ways of working and excited by new challenges.
- You have a proven ability to multi-task, proactively take initiatives and perform well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- You have tertiary qualifications in Business or Finance, or relevant background
- You have a positive attitude, remaining calm under pressure
- You are excellent at building relationships
- You have experience in FMCG and LEAN principles
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a global organisation with a portfolio of iconic international brands. We expect you to embrace a fast paced, team-oriented culture. In return, we offer an attractive remuneration package including generous product allowance and other employee benefits. If you believe you have what it takes to make your mark with us, please apply today.
This role is offered on a full-time permanent basis, based in the beautiful Barossa Valley in South Australia.
Early applications are encouraged. Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position, you must have full working rights for Australia to apply.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Network Planning & Optimisation Analyst Job no: Work type: Full time Location: Sydney Categories: Corporate/Other, Engineering/Trades, Transport/Logistics Network Planning & Optimisation [...]
- Newly Created Role - Leading manufacturer of Social Expression Products - Launch your career This multi award winning business is regarded as one of the finest social expression manufacturing [...]
Banch Manager NSW - Freight Forwarding Our client is a leading International Airfreight forwarding organization, specialising in unique high-volume global export operations. They seek a driven exper [...]
Job Description : Who are we? If you haven’t heard of us, then we guarantee you’ve heard of our brands. Diageo Australia is the country’s leading spirits producer with an enviable portfolio of b [...]