- Project Management of a variety of environmental projects, including managing project budgets, quality of deliverables to scope and HSE risks.
- Identifying and pursuing client opportunities, including identification of project opportunities and preparation of proposals or tender documents for a range of environmental services.
- Providing technical advice to internal and external clients for environmental matters in areas of technical expertise.
- Providing high quality consulting to clients in services, including environmental management and planning.
- Undertaking regulatory and community consultation.
- Performing technical tasks applying standard methods.
- Minimum of 7+ years experience in the Environmental Consultancy industry.
- Qualifications in Environmental Science and Management or equivalent.
- Proven experience in environmental project management, assessments and approvals.
- Strong report writing, editing and researching skills.
- Knowledge of Commonwealth, State and Local Government environmental and associated approvals.
- Understanding of NOPSEMA drivers for consultation, ALARP and Acceptability.
- Ability to coordinate the production of large documents.
- Ability to think critically and scientifically.
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidently.
- Knowledge and experience in working in offshore industries (oil and gas, ports/harbours, renewables) and a broad understanding of the oil and gas industry (including seismic, drilling & operations) is desirable.
The successful candidate will have experience in delivering regulatory approvals, project management and marine environmental impact assessment in oil and gas, renewables, Defence, ports and other offshore projects.
Join the RPS team and thrive in a stimulating and supportive work environment amongst a team of dedicated environmental scientists and marine biologists . Engage in the challenging and rewarding world of offshore environmental impact assessment with the opportunity to be mentored by world leaders in the field.
RPS will provide you with excellent career development opportunities and access to a range of employee benefits such as, active life benefit, professional memberships, anniversary leave + more!!
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please apply today!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Full time permanent + Competitive salary + Laptop & Mobile - Ongoing professional development + Extensive technical training + career growth - Based in Torrensville (Adelaide Metro West) with op [...]
An opportunity has arisen for an Administration Assistant in our Client’s busy boutique Real Estate Agency in Leederville. Our Client is looking for a “forward thinker” who would like to start t [...]
OneHarvest is Australia’s leading fresh produce supplier For three generations we have been supplying customers with fresh, healthy, ready to eat vegetable based products. We grow and produce a ran [...]
Immediate work available in Dianella, Meylands, Mt Lawley, Nedlands, Claremont, Scarborough, Karrinyup and surrounding suburbs. As Australia’s largest Agency for Domestic Cleaners we have housekeep [...]