We welcome applications from Consultant to Senior Manager level candidates who demonstrate:
- Undergraduate degree, preferably within Business Management / Commerce, Information Technology, Actuarial / Statistics, Computer / Data Science, Finance or Law.
- At least 3 years + experience working in a consulting environment in a Project Management or Business Analyst function. Our role will focus more on the assurance phase rather than the final integration.
- A deep understanding of technologies and commercial reform.
- Australian Citizenship/PR
- Advance Excel modelling, Word and Power Point skills.
- Attention to detail and time management.
- Superior communication skills.
Who We Are
Diversity is one of the five elements that underpin our firm's purpose and informs the way we work internally and with our clients. An inclusive workplace environment is critical to leveraging the impact this diversity brings to all that we do each day. MinterEllison has been recognised as a WGEA Employer of Choice for Gender Equality in Australia for the past 11 years and has been recognised as both a Gold (2019) and Silver (2018 and 2020) Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI).
We believe that agile workplaces can be instrumental in delivering increased levels of productivity. At MinterEllison we support our people to maintain a healthy balance between the demands of work, life and family. We have a wide range of social, financial and health benefits to support your wellbeing including free gym membership.
How To Apply
We prefer to deal with you directly, so please submit your CV and cover letter for consideration by clicking on the 'Apply' button below.
Agency submissions will not be accepted without prior express approval from the MinterEllison recruitment team. All agency candidates must be submitted through our on-line portal to be valid.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Title: Logistics Support The Logistics Support position sits within the client's Logistics Management Unit (LMU) located at RAAF Base Amberley and is responsible for: - Oversight of the aircra [...]
Saint Marys Catholic College is a Prep to Year 12 College offering families a co-educational pathway to life-long learning. The College has been proudly serving the families of the South Burnett regio [...]
- Great team! Work with the best in the business in a booming sector - Fantastic Opportunity with a great company - permanent and stable employment - Urgent Role ready to Interview Now - $60-80K + [...]
Job no: 578813 Work type: Maximum Term - Part Time Location: Brisbane Categories: Food & Beverage With over 50 years of experience, Alliance Catering is one of the most trusted names in Busi [...]