About the company
This genuine leading industrial supplier provides hydraulic solutions to Australia’s Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) and to the Industrial, Mining and construction markets through a nationwide network of Distributors. They offer their customers stock to meet & exceed their needs, nationwide customer support through technically qualified & experienced product & sales staff and strategic partnerships and agreements with more than one hundred distributors & OEMs nationally.
About the role
Due to their ongoing success, the now seek the services of an experienced sales professional to take ownership of their Queensland and NSW sales operations targeting the OEM’S specifically.
This will include growing sales organically from an existing customer base coupled with identifying and securing new business opportunities.
In this pivotal role you will be responsible for:
- Promoting the sales of the company’s products through direct representation and in support of Distributor sales personnel
- Demonstrating the technical features and advantages of products to new and existing customers
- Assisting in the preparation of tenders and the follow up of client proposals.
- Investigating complaints and recommending or performing modifications on products
Skills & experience
So that you yourself are able to make the transition smoothly, you will possess the following key attributes:
- Previous sales experience within the Hydraulic/fluid power or closely related industries
- A strong business development aptitude with a focus on the OEM market
- An ability to build rapport with people across all levels.
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation, and time management skills
- Be a team player who is willing to go the extra mile.
- A willingness and desire to continue learning.
Aside from a realistic remuneration package, benefits include the opportunity to join this well renowned industry leader and play a pivotal part utilising your knowledge of the OEM market to grow sales throughout Queensland and NSW.
How to apply
To become an integral part of this successful and dynamic organisation, please click on the “Apply Now” button and attach a copy of your resume quoting reference number 26503TH
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Role and the Team At Proofpoint, the members of our Sales Engineering team are highly valued business partners that play a critical role in our sales process every single day. As a Senior Sal [...]
Job Description Role Summary The Application Consultant resource is responsible to engage with domain experts, sales, specialty sellers and customers presale to lead delivery engagements and better [...]
Trimble’s Civil Construction Field Technology division provides a wide range of hardware and software solutions to the construction industry. We are looking for a Sales Applications Engineer to join [...]
The Role HVAC Controls Technician / Engineer to join a leading HVAC company in Brisbane City. Maintenance, troubleshooting, sales assistance, repair & project engineering and management works for t [...]