Central Gippsland Health
- Excellent benefits including salary packaging
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
About the Role
We are seeking a PPT Personal Care Assistant to join the team at Heyfield Hospital/Laurina Lodge. Applications are invited from Personal Care Attendants (PCA) who possess excellence in:
- Leadership and coordination skills
- Aged Care experience
- Thrive working in a team environment
- Role modelling, mentoring and preceptorship capabilities
- Have a people centered approach
- Support resident, client and community participation in decisions in all aspects of the service
- Ensure that issues and concerns regarding personal care services are reported to the Nurse Unit Manager or Director of Residential Aged Care as soon as they are identified
- Treat residents/tenants with respect and dignity while being aware of their rights and the personal care service responsibilities
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area
- Participation in Stretton Park Aged Care staff meetings where comment relative to departmental issues and functions is encouraged
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Certificate III in Individual Support or equivalent
- Relevant Personal Care Experience
- Salary Packaging
- Employee Assistance Program
- Staff Car Park
- Please attach your resume and cover letter to your application
- Statement addressing Selection Criteria including qualifications, experience and Leadership and Technical Capability Requirements as outlined in the position description
All appointments are made subject to the candidate providing a current satisfactory National Police Certificate and obtaining a Working with Children Check.
At CGH we acknowledge the importance of creating a work environment that is welcoming, safe, equitable and inclusive. We value inclusion and diversity and encourage applicants from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We encourage you to apply promptly as the advertisement may close early should a suitable applicant be sourced.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Local farm is seeking the services of Salad Picking to work in the Gippsland area. This work is available for the 2021 season and will involve a range of duties, work will be predominantly Picking sal [...]
Human Resources Advisor Position No. 904 Permanent full time Band 6 $82,055 - $89,315 per annum plus 9.5% statutory superannuation We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Human Resources Ad [...]
Disability Support Worker Work Type: Part Time | Minimum 20 hours per fortnight Location: Maffra Aruma needs YOU (yes, you!) At Aruma, we support people with disabilities to live great lives. It [...]
About GBS Education GBS Education is a division of GBS Recruitment created to respond to the growing demand for qualified teaching staff in schools across Gippsland.ur team of Education Consultants [...]