What will your typical day look like?
As an experienced Analyst or Senior Analyst in team, you will work closely with the Directors and Partners, providing advice and solutions on a variety of transactions. Working with multinational clients on all types of intra-group transactions including sales of tangible products, intellectual property, services, financial transactions and business restructures, your typical day will involve:
- Applying Australian and OECD transfer pricing guidelines in client engagements
- Preparation of transfer pricing documentation (both global and Australian)
- Meeting with clients to conduct functional analysis interviews and discuss other transfer pricing matters
- Financial and economic analysis to benchmark intercompany transactions
- Assisting with Australian transfer pricing compliance obligations – preparing International Dealings Schedule and /or Australian Local File
- Assisting in advising clients on transfer pricing issues
About the team
The Transfer Pricing team sits as a sub-group of Deloitte’s Tax & Legal business and is comprised of a wonderful mix of energetic personalities and deep expertise in tax. Every single day with the team is filled with collaborative discussion and new challenges that motivates and excites us. Advance your career with our driven division that excels in offering fully integrated tax services to our clients based on their unique tax positions.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you .
You are someone with:
- Previous experience within Transfer Pricing or adjacent areas such as Corporate and International Tax, Valuations or Financial Markets
- Excellent commercial awareness, ideally possessing an Economic, Commerce and/or Law background
- Financial or statistical analytical experience
- High detail focus
- Strong communication skills
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We are proud to have been recognised for our efforts in inspiring change and accelerating progress – check out our careers site for recent recognition in this space.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
ETM REQUIRE SKILLED LABOURERS FOR AN IMMEDIATE START FOR SITES ALL ACROSS SYDNEY! Opportunities are now available for an experienced construction labourer with proven work experience within the indu [...]
Sushi Roll Maker, Hot Food & Hall Staff- Kotara, Charlestown, Canberra & Sydney Sushi Musa is a contemporary Japanese sushi train restaurant located in Canberra (Centre, Woden, Belconnen) and Westfie [...]
We are looking for Casual/full time employees to work in the Telecommunications field. Our work is especially in optical fibre cable hauling , splicing and testing within various networks i.e. Telstra [...]
IT Support Manager (Tier 1&2, MS Office, AWS) Job Title: IT Support Manager (Infrastructure, Security) Location: Sydney, AU Salary: $100-$120k AU + Benefits and 401k Requirements: Jack of all [...]