At Spaceship, we’re on a mission to enable people to invest in their future, so they can live the life they want to live. We started in 2017 with Spaceship Super, and in 2018 we launched Spaceship Voyager, which is making investing easy, for everyone.
Since launch, we have grown to more than 175,000 financial members and surpassed $800 million in funds under management – but we’re just getting started.
What will you be doing?
As the Product Manager leading Growth & Personalisation, you will be the advocate for developing Spaceship's engaged customer base. You will oversee the entire customer journey from a process,
flow and data perspective - ensuring we truly understand customer behaviour and can leverage actionable insights to drive a deepening of the customer relationship.
This will be achieved through a personalised and contextual experience for each customer, thereby playing a key role in driving growth and retention, as measured through metrics such as:
- Conversion rate of acquired customers to financial customers.
- Average balance per customer and rollover amounts.
- Rates of investment plans and contributions.
- Average tenure per active customer.
- Referrals per customer.
- Win back of churned customers.
- Customer engagement and interaction through logins & session times.
- Opt in rate for marketing communications including email, SMS and push.
- NPS & App Store ratings.
Furthermore, you will:
- Leverage Spaceship’s MarTech stack (eg. Segment, Braze, Branch) to maximise value from current and prospective customers - leveraging key channels and real estate to drive next best actions.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to build features that will drive more engagement, loyalty and growth.
- Entrench yourself in data and experimentation to understand benchmarks, and measure the impact of your deliverables.
- Develop a multi-channel customer messaging journey - with key interactions at critical points in the lifecycle to trigger actions that will increase funding, product penetration and utilisation (the right conversation, with the right customer, at the right time).
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who will be obsessed in understanding customer behaviour and deepening the relationship through a focus on data, experimentation and personalisation. You will be a self-starter and a creative thinker - someone who can come up with ideas both independently, and through collaboration with others.
Furthermore, we are seeking:
- 7+ years of experience in driving growth, personalisation and customer loyalty.
- A technical background is preferred, though not essential.
- An analytical and data-orientated mind.
- A high degree of empathy for our customers.
- A delivery and execution mindset.
- An ability to quickly build relationships.
- A high degree of self-awareness and technical curiosity.
- An ability to influence and collaborate across different teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
What are the perks and benefits?
- Competitive salary + equity options.
- Monthly health and wellness reimbursement.
- Emphasis on a healthy work/life balance.
- Flexibility to work from home or the office.
Who are we?
We are ~50 people passionate about enabling people to invest in their future.
We value forward-thinking, accessibility, curiosity, transparency and simplicity in everything we do - from the way we collaborate to the products we create.
Spaceship has raised more than $50m to date from some of the world’s most renowned investors including Horizons Ventures, AirTree Ventures, Grok Ventures, Valar Ventures, Sequoia Capital, and New Enterprise Associates.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Are you an upbeat, intelligent, passionate and experienced hospo?? COME ON OVER! WE NEED YOU!!!!! Join our award-winning team! Sideways Deli Cafe is on the search for an EXCEPTIONAL cafe allrounder [...]
Looking for 3rd,4th year carpenter apprentices or energetic tradesman looking to join a light gauge steel framing and timber framing company Jobs all over Sydney from eastern suburbs to Hornsby start [...]
- Stakeholder management opportunity - Eastern Creek location - $120k - $130k + Super (long-term contract) This company is a well known services business who are a leader in their field and have [...]
LOVE SEEING CHILDREN ACTIVE and LOVE FITNESS? Due to the popularity of our program. A few exciting positions have opened up for Fit and Funky Kids Casual Relief Coaches. We are looking for 2 x Casua [...]