Who are #teampossible?
We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability.
Why should I join #teampossible?
- Attractive remuneration with salary packaging and further benefits.
- Encouraged and supported ongoing professional development
- Exciting and diverse career opportunities
- Permanent full and part-time opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- We offer a range of roster arrangements with ability to take on additional shifts
- Corporate health insurance plans, and discounts with our corporate partners
- Values based organisation focusing on our people and customers
What can I expect in a typical day working as a Support Worker?
We support our customers in their homes and into the community, providing the opportunity to live their best lives and to fulfil their goals and dreams. You will provide personal care and household support in home and where required transport our customers into the community for appointments and activities. In the Learning and Lifestyle position you will support customers to continue to learn and fulfil their goals and dreams!
- 3 Permanent, Part Time Roles supporting customers in our Learning and Lifestyle Centre and Community access services.
- Flexibility and availability to work further shifts when required, including some weekends.
- Experience of supporting people with complex behaviours would be beneficial
- Looking for those who are energetic, enthusiastic and creative!
- Strong team ethic and proven organisational skills
- An open Driver's License, reliable transport and comprehensive insurance.
What do you need to become a Support Worker?
- Hold or be willing to obtain a Blue Card and NDIS Worker Screening Check (previously know as a Yellow Card)
- Have a current First Aid and CPR certificate
- Hold or be willing to obtain a "Fit 2 Work" National Criminal History Check at own cost once offered a role.
- Ability to transport our customers into the community.
- Preference for candidates who hold or are studying towards a Certificate 3 in Disability.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Position Summary - PPT opportunities available - Hollingsworth Elders Village - $21.96 per hour + 9.5% Super + Not for Profit Salary Packaging + Penalties & Allowances We’re seeking applications fr [...]
Position Summary - Permanent Part-Time - Hollingsworth Elders Village - $23.42 per hour + 9.5% Super + Not for Profit Salary Packaging + Penalties & Allowances We’re seeking Personal Carers to [...]
Position Summary - Casual opportunities - Star of the Sea Elders Village - Thursday Island - Recently Refurbished Aged Care Facility - Great Team Environment - $29.27 per hour + 9.5% Super + Not f [...]
Position Summary - Permanent Part time opportunities available! - Thursday Island Location - Recently Refurbished Facility - $29.47 - $30.42 per hour + 9.5% Super + Not for Profit Salary Packaging + [...]