Food Process Workers Our client is an award-winning manufacturer of quality meat and food goods based in the Bankstown/Chullora area.
Shift times range from day and afternoon shifts dependent on availability and candidate suitability.
About the role:
- Machine operating, packing, general food processing and labouring
- Working in a cool environment (approx 4 degrees)
- Processing raw & cooked pork meat
- Repetitive duties including some heavy lifting of up to 20-25kg
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Ongoing casual role - Monday to Friday with overtime
- Day Shift (6AM - 2.30PM) & Afternoon Shift (3PM - 11.30PM)
Applicants must possess the following:
- Unrestricted working rights within Australia- MUST HAVE THE ABILITY TO WORK 38 HOURS + EVERY WEEK
- Physically fit with the ability to lift up to 25kg where necessary
- The ability to work around raw and frozen meat, in particular PORK
- Available to start work ASAP
- Be able to undergo a pre-employment functionality and drug/alcohol test
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Regional Manager - NSW Job Details Reporting to the State Sales Manager, we are currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager to join our sales team. Your primary responsibility will be to develop new [...]
This role will also see you embedding national Health, Safety and Security practices aligned to our safety mission and overall strategy - keeping people safe, promoting health and wellbeing and adding [...]
Introduction: The role: The role of the Underwriter, known as Credit Assessor at Thorn Group is to review loan applications received by Thorn and make a decision on whether the application can be [...]
Administration Officer - Permanent Fulltime Opportunity paying 55k+super | Immediate Start - Located in Chullora| Parking on site - Autonomous customer service & administration role supporting [...]