Catholic Education Diocese of Parramatta
At Catholic Education Diocese of Parramatta (CEDP) we are committed to responding to the needs of students in a world that is changing rapidly. With over 5,000 passionate employees located across 83 primary and secondary schools, we have the intent and the resources to transform the learning and unlock the full potential of each of our 40,000 plus students. We are always on the lookout for top talent to help us achieve our strategic goal of inspiring the future, through quality catholic schooling and by strengthening the professional lives of our employees.
To ensure that we continue to meet the needs of our diverse stakeholders, People & Culture at CEDP are looking for an enthusiastic HR administrator to join the team.
About the opportunity:
We are currently seeking two HR Administrators to join our HR Operations & Analytics team. This is an exciting role where you will work closely with our P&C; team, schools and central office employees to support general enquiries and administration services across our employee lifecycle activities.
Reporting directly to the HR Operations & Analytics Manager, this role provides an outstanding opportunity to work in a busy and friendly team environment, delivering high standards and timely outcomes. This is an exciting time to join our HR team, as we are in the process of implementing Success Factors (HRIS), so this role will play a key role in the implementation phases of this project and your role will also manage our employee data as we work towards our new ways of working.
We are currently transitioning back to working from the office in Parramatta part-time, so this role will have flexibility for you to work remotely from home.
Your key accountabilities include:
- Supporting the provision of services covering multiple areas in P&C; including employment relations (ER) and enterprise agreement/award application, recognition, engagement, performance, contracts, onboarding, administration support, data management, documentation
- Supporting the HR team in facilitating the delivery of ER advice, responding to ad-hoc requests and project work
- Managing tier one and two support requests via Service Now and escalating tickets to relevant parties
- Supporting the delivery of P&C; projects and initiatives
- Maintaining accurate and current records within Success Factors (Employee Central)
What you will bring
To be successful in this highly rewarding role you will demonstrate alignment to the purpose and core values of CEPD along with:
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or similar are of study
- Proven experience working with Success Factors (Employee Central) is essential
- Proven experience in a similar role, within a large complex organisation
- Exceptional customer service and stakeholder management skills
- Strong planning, organising and multitasking skills
- Ideally some experience in Google Docs, Gmail, ServiceNow and SharePoint systems
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Enterprise Agreements or Awards
- An understanding of Catholic Education System is preferred but not essential
The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child-related employment including the completion of a National Police Check, retention of a valid Working with Children Check and adoption and compliance with CEDP’s Child Safeguarding Procedures and Code of Conduct When Working With Students and Children. For more information, please visit The Office of The Children’s Guardian here.
CEDP promotes the safety and wellbeing of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, and children from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, as well as people from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Position Description: Position Description - HR Administrator .pdf
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description: About the Care Home Bupa Willoughby is a modern care home set in a lush, leafy suburb on the Lower North Shore of Sydney. You’ll be close to the local community with neighbouring; [...]
Job Description This is a parental leave cover contract from June 2021 until March 2022, and we are open to full, part-time (4 days equivalent) and job share applicants. About the role One of ou [...]
Your part in a changing world At QBE, we-re driven by our purpose - to give people the confidence to achieve their ambitionsp> We are an international insurer insurer offering a diverse portfolio [...]
About Us Discover Energy is a young and growing electricity retailer and developer of renewable energy generation assets. An exclusive partner with One Stop Warehouse, Australia's largest wholesale s [...]