Account Manager - Albury & Wodonga Region - Remote - Permanent Full Time
Are you looking for a rewarding and flexible role while joining a team with a fantastic reputation during a time of exciting growth? Domain is on the hunt for a superstar Account Manager to join us and look after the Albury & Wodonga Region. This really is a rare opportunity that will allow you to work for a leading brand from your home office and skip the commute to the office every morning!
Is this the right match for you? (we really hope so!)
You'll get to join a high performing, energetic and tenacious sales team at Domain. The team all love to laugh and really believe that work can and should be fun!
The team really knows how to smash targets especially when there's a competition involved! They meet monthly in the Southbank office to strategize together, catch up and socialise. Although you will be based regionally there is always someone on the end of the phone/hangouts for a chat.
You'll receive all the shiny tools of the trade you need to succeed, iPhone, iPad and a shiny new Lenovo or Macbook (the choice is yours).
A typical day in the role will see you:
- Working from the comfort of your home office when you are not out and about meeting clients (which is not for everyone, so you will need to be diligent and self-motivated in your approach to work)
- Contributing to the growth of the brand within the Albury & Wodonga Region
- Maintaining strong relationships with your clients, becoming a trusted advisor to them
- Securing online and print media sales revenue
- Following up on client enquiries
- Identifying new areas for growth and market opportunities
- Presenting our fantastic product offering to clients
- Operating as an industry expert for your client group
- Working collaboratively with the sales team (usually over Google Hangout!)
We would be cheering if you have:
- A current VIC driver's licence and a reliable vehicle
- A minimum of two years face to face sales experience
- Proven account management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience presenting to large groups and different stakeholders within a business
- Strong negotiation skills
- The ability to work autonomously
- A passion for building long term relationships with clients
- Previous experience in the real estate industry (this would be extra-extra special!)
So...what happens next?
We will give your application the attention it deserves and you will hear from us either way! If you have the right experience, one of our Recruitment Consultants will give you a call (so make sure you keep your phone handy!) and from there the interviews will commence!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Why join the ESS Casual Pool? Our casual pool employees have the best job in the business! Each FIFO swing is different as you will be the one to decide which sites you go to and what departments you [...]
Company Description McDonald’s Australia is a modern and progressive burger company serving over 1.7 million customers every day. Macca’s has over 990 restaurants across Australia and a current w [...]
Star Aviation is ready to fly with our customers! We are excited to see flight schedules returning to some level of normality. This brings the opportunity to expand our workforce in our Sydney team. [...]
Posted: 21/06/2021 Closing Date: 21/07/2021 Job Type: Permanent - Full Time Location: Bondi Beach, NSW Job Category: IT Surf Life Saving Australia (SLSA) exists to save lives, create great Aus [...]