Clinical Nurse Breast Care writeAgency('Queensland Health'); Queensland Health (Organisation site ( ))
We have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Nurse (CN) to join our team. The Clinical Nurse Breast Care practices autonomously and within a multidisciplinary team to provide nursing services to patients with breast disease within a rural / remote health service setting.
The CN Breast Care plans, coordinates and provides advanced Breast Care across the continuum of care by incorporating advanced knowledge and skills in clinical and supportive care. Where there is service capacity, the Breast Care nurse will support and assist general cancer care service provision.
The very nature of what we do and who we are is the real opportunity. Providing health care in the bush is full of challenges, however, it remains the most rewarding of human experiences.
Escape the city crowds and discover a region rich in community spirit, diverse industry, wide open spaces and beautiful waterways. St George Hospital is a bed facility located kms west of Brisbane, servicing a population of approximately ,. Whether you are after a tree change, or a pace change, you will quickly become part of the community you care for in St George.
What we can do for you
Ultimately, we provide you a platform to leapfrog your career with more opportunities to experience a wider scope of practice with less competition due to location and population.
Nowhere else will you experience the vast diversity of nursing career advancement other than in rural and remote Queensland.
- Join a healthcare team focused on delivering quality patient services!
- People focused role which allows you to give back to the community!
- Work in a gorgeous small-town community on a part-time basis!
Be a part of something bigger
South West Hospital and Health Service are part of Queensland Health and partner with many influential and leading organisations to boost partnerships and deliver world-class health care and services. We service an area of more than , square kilometres, are bordered by three states and cover % of Queensland. We provide services to a population of , via healthcare facilities, consisting of Hospitals, Multipurpose Health Services, Community Clinics, Aged Care Facilities and General Practice Services.
We are committed to building inclusive cultures in the Queensland public sector that respect and promote human rights ( ) and diversity ( ).
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We currently have vacancies for hospitality allrounders to join our village teams working in the Moranbah region! Your role will include working alongside the chefs in the kitchens, catering and prepp [...]
- APS Level 5, Non-ongoing specified task until May 2022 - $73,151 - $79,725 + 15.4% super - Willis Island On behalf of Manager National Observing Operations, applications are sought from candida [...]
- Ongoing National Office, Tuggeranong,National Office, Woden,Brisbane, Queensland ,Melbourne, Victoria ,Sydney, New South Wales - Executive Level 2 $125,028- $147,410 - Jodi Cassar 9942 5652 Abo [...]
- APS Level 3, Non-ongoing specified task until May 2022 - $58,542 - $68,515 + 15.4% super - Willis Island On behalf of Manager National Observing Operations, applications are sought from candida [...]