At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of C ompassion, A ccountability, R espect and E xcellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare have 80 care communities and a team of over 9,000 across Australia. With 10 new care communities opening in the next two years, we are growing with multiple opportunities on the horizon.
About the role:
- Based at Warrnambool Place - 45 bed Care Community
- Permanent part time, casual & full time vacancies working across AM/PM/Night shifts
- Follow and implement the 8 Standards of Care
- Provide Choice, Empathy,
Dignity and Respect for residents to achieve maximum quality of life and independence
- Deliver the highest quality of clinical care and holistic support to our residents
- Demonstrate a positive leadership style with the team, residents, families and other professionals
- Provide clinical guidance and coordinate the care team
- Create and review care plans
- Develop and maintain positive resident/family and team relationships
Out ideal candidate will have:
- Current practising Registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Minimum of 6 months experience
- Knowledge of Aged Care Quality Standards, regulations and funding
What Opal can offer you:
- Develop your career in Aged Care with succession planning and training
- Multiple Scholarship opportunities across Nursing, Dementia Care, Lifestyle, Leadership, and more
- Access to leading talent and management programs
- Platinum Affiliation with the Australian College of Nursing (ACN)
- Health and wellness programs
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical & drug screening. Candidates will also be required to have a flu vaccination in accordance with government directions. You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job description VNS is an industry leader in staffing solutions for hospitals and aged care facilities all around Melbourne and Geelong, we are committed to providing the best service to our clients [...]
Job description Job Reference: State Award: Modern Award for Nurses and Midwives W ork type: Full time L ocation: Melbourne Base Salary Range: $65, - $94, The Registered Nurse coordi [...]
Job description Job Reference: State Award: Modern Award for Nurses and Midwives W ork type: Full time L ocation: Melbourne Base Salary Range: $65, - $94, The Registered Midwife is r [...]
NEWS FLASH! Experienced Aged Care EEN's & RN's required for immediate shifts in Geelong, Victoria. Healthcare Australia’s newly acquired contract in Victoria includes your local facility, with [...]