Staff Specialist - Myeloid Genomics Program writeAgency('Queensland Health'); Queensland Health (Organisation site ( ))
Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital, Herston
Provide specialised project management skills for development of standardised reporting models of genomic data, including models for molecular tumour boards, multi-disciplinary team meetings and pathways for feedback to consumers and families.
Metro North Hospital and Health Service is the biggest and most diverse Hospital and Health Service in Queensland, delivering the best care by the brightest healthcare professionals.
Two of our five hospitals – Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital (RBWH) and The Prince Charles Hospital (TPCH)
– are tertiary/quaternary referral hospitals, providing state-wide super specialty services, such as heart and lung transplantation and burns treatment. Redcliffe and Caboolture are major secondary hospitals, and Kilcoy is a regional community hospital.
This is your opportunity to join the dedicated team of professionals at Metro North Health and be part of a world-class, dynamic and growing health service that embraces technology, excellence in health care, teaching, research and empowering our people to be the best in serving our community.
About the Role
- In consultation with the ED, CCS, RBWH, the SCaCN Executive Steering Committee, undertake project management activities through developing a project plan to progress and manage deliverables in accordance with the project lifecycle.
- Develop effective professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders to achieve project deliverables
- Work collaboratively with the stakeholders to provide policy and strategic advice to the project sponsor, to inform decision making and governance direction to achieve project deliverables with minimal slippage.
- Apply sound knowledge and skills in leadership, communication, change and project management.
- Use ethical decision making and Queensland Health change management principles in the achievement of project goals.
- Apply safety, quality risk management frameworks to inform and contribute to strategic and professional direction of the project.
- Proactively monitor and report progress against the project plan, to achieve deliverables, and as necessary recommend and seek advice, and oversee remedial and corrective action where progress falls outside agreed project scope escalate concerns appropriately.
- Liaison with patients and their families to obtain informed consent as applicable.
Job ad reference number: RBH Close date: Tuesday, th June
Find out about the role in more detail and how to apply in the attached Role Description.
Why work for us?
We offer rewarding career opportunities across a wide range of clinical and non-clinical areas across our health service and pride ourselves on providing a work environment that is safe, satisfying, flexible, and promotes a healthy work-life balance.
As a Metro North employee you will benefit from a higher than standard employer contribution to Superannuation of up to .%, access to salary packaging, flexible working arrangements and competitive salary rates with annual incremental increases.
We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace for our people and our community. We encourage people of all genders, races, ages and abilities to apply for roles within our Health Service.
You can find out more about why it's so great to work at Metro North here: ( )
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Title: Logistics Support The Logistics Support position sits within the client's Logistics Management Unit (LMU) located at RAAF Base Amberley and is responsible for: - Oversight of the aircra [...]
Saint Marys Catholic College is a Prep to Year 12 College offering families a co-educational pathway to life-long learning. The College has been proudly serving the families of the South Burnett regio [...]
- Great team! Work with the best in the business in a booming sector - Fantastic Opportunity with a great company - permanent and stable employment - Urgent Role ready to Interview Now - $60-80K + [...]
Job no: 578813 Work type: Maximum Term - Part Time Location: Brisbane Categories: Food & Beverage With over 50 years of experience, Alliance Catering is one of the most trusted names in Busi [...]