Ability Action Australia
This role will provide case management support and deliver therapy programs to participants under the supervision of an allied health professional, ensuring participants can engage more fully in daily tasks.
On a daily basis, you will be:
- Booking appointments and assessments on behalf of a clinician;
- Follow up with stakeholders to obtain documentation required by the clinician, such as standardised assessments, school visit forms, clinical reports;
- Delivery therapy program to participants under the direction of an allied health professional;
- Be responsible for managing allocated case load and completing therapeutic processes in a timely manner;
- Evaluates results of therapy by observing,
noting, and evaluating participants progress and implementing recommended adjustments and modifications.
- Current enrolment (3rd or 4th year) in Occupational Therapy or hold a Cert IV in Allied Health Assistance;
- Experience delivering Therapy Assistant services;
- Admin experience within the health and / or medical highly regarded;
- Proficiency with computer use (Microsoft office suite)
- Excellent time management and communication skills and be able to work autonomously as well as within a team environment
- Driver’s licence and full access to a vehicle
As you support many, we support you. We offer:
- Unlimited learning and development and career growth options through Ability Action Australia and our parent company, MedHealth;
- Essential employee benefits such as an Employee Assistance Program, generous leave arrangements including purchased leave, paid parental leave program and more;
- Investment in your ongoing professional development throughout your career with us including access to regular CPD events and the MedHealth Academy.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people living with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQIA+ community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team.
When you join Ability Action Australia, we want you to bring your whole self to work – and we value your unique contribution.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Position: Manager Projects, Strategy and Infrastructure - Full-Time Permanent Opportunity - Located in Tamworth NSW About the role: Tamworth Regional Council are currently recruiting for a M [...]
- Become a Part Time Casual Teacher at a world class education provider - Role vacancies throughout West Region NSW - $83 per hour – teaching duties TAFE NSW is the largest skills and training [...]
At BIGW, a job is never just a job. It’s the start of something bigger. There are over 15,000 of us, in the biggest cities and the tiniest towns. And each of us have an important role to play. If [...]
Tamworth Mental Health Services is seeking a committed and enthusiastic Clinical Support Officer to come and join the wonderful team on a temporary full or part time basis. Employment Type: Tempora [...]