About Hyper Anna
Traditional BI tools are designed for analysts and data experts, making it difficult for everyone else to get insights. So we've built something different, something for all teams. Anna is an AI powered analytics platform already used by Enterprise businesses all over the World, and we’re just getting started.
Our software proactively scans data and presents users with tailored insights within seconds. Having AI technology at your finger-tips means everyone, whether analytical or not, can make more informed decisions. This is software for the data revolution.
Behind the software are people who love solving real world problems with smart ideas and smart technology.
We're product builders, creative thinkers and we always go that extra step to delight our customers. We believe success is a team sport and we’re looking for like-minded people to join us on our amazing journey.
About The Opportunity
We are looking for an ambitious individual who wants to create significant impact through the use of data analytics. With our rapidly changing and innovative product, you’ll be continuously challenged to develop best practices on how our clients can use their data to empower data-driven decision making.
You’re a client-facing Consultant looking for an opportunity to stretch and challenge yourself, by applying your data, analytics and consulting skill-set to embed Hyper Anna’s world-class analytics solution. You’re a self-starter hungry to take on the challenge of making Hyper Anna a truly Enterprise-wide solution for our clients.
Our clients, which include many of the World's largest and most prestigious brands, cover a broad range of industries and business functions, so you’ll be working on a diverse range of business problems.
What You'll Do:
- As a Hyper Anna & analytics expert, you will work closely with our clients to uncover key insights from their data using Hyper Anna
- You’ll be advising clients on how to structure data models to achieve desired results - we use a combination of R/Python and SQL to perform data transformation tasks
- You’ll be leading meetings, running workshops, and building relationships to become a trusted advisor to both analysts and influencers (data & business teams)
- Distilling customer requirements to identify where and how Hyper Anna can make the greatest impact
- Collaborating with other Hyper Anna teams e.g. Technical, Product, and Business Solutions teams
- 2-3 years at a consulting firm, with client-facing experience in delivering data or business intelligence projects
- Knowledge of SQL, R or Python
- Experienced in value-led conversations with all levels of stakeholders, from BI teams to senior leadership
- A passion for innovative technology, data-driven decision-making and an excitement for joining a fast growth start-up
Well funded and scaling fast, you’ll be joining Hyper Anna at the beginning of our hyper growth phase. You’ll have access to ongoing career opportunities as we grow, receive pre-IPO equity in the company, and be in a role where you can see the impact you’re making as we evolve.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Program Architect To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category Customer Success [...]
The Opportunity On behalf of our client, a prominent Sydney based software company, we invite candidates the opportunity to work as a Business Analyst. Central to the role is tailoring software ap [...]
The Organisation Our client is a Marine constructions company originally established in 2000 - specialising in Marine constructions including Jetties, Pontoons, Dredging, Seawalls, Piering and Piling [...]
We're looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company. Reach out to clients to understand cybersecurity projects/ requirements and discuss Context's cybersecurity capability and wher [...]