The Lancemore Group
- Place your stamp on our much-anticipated entry into the Melbourne boutique hotel market.
- Advance your career with us - our Department Heads say the support and development they receive is unrivalled.
- Join an Australian-owned group with a long history of excellence - our people make our journey, they aren't just a number.
Lancemore is ecstatic to be placing its stamp on one of the city's best locations: Paris end of Melbourne (tick!), heart of the theatre district (tick!), Melbourne's best bars and restaurants (tick!)....it really doesn't get much better than this for an Assistant Front Office Manager.
A stunning refurbishment by design house Carr is underway; a rebirth of this 113 room into the quintessential Melbourne boutique hotel - it will be the place to stay for the discerning traveller seeking a curated stay to remember. The person we are looking for will bring a certain je-ne-sais-quoi or x-factor to smash its launch in early 2020 out of the park, build a service obsessed team culture, and nail the results in its first operating year.
YOU COULD BE THE ONE IF...…
We are searching for a rising star egger to focus on guest satisfaction ,employee engagement, and financial performance preferably with a flair for luxury and boutique. You will be passionate about interacting with guests, exceeding their expectations and managing feedback along with wowing our guests with flawless service experiences at every part of their journey.
Last, but certainly not least, you are a great person to work with, reliable, level headed, organized with a bundle of energy. You have the freedom to raise the bar through your creativity and innovative "out of the box" approach.
IF YOU WERE TO START IN THIS ROLE, YOU WOULD.....
- leader and mentor the front office team with their daily duties.
- Assist with guest feedback received by the hotel; Surveys, online responses or direct via reception.
- Focus on service strategy to improve guest relations.
- Maintain managerial duties and responsibilities as directed by the FOM
- Lead the FO team with excellence in service as reference in the boutique proposition.
WHY WORK FOR LANCEMORE HOTELS?
Founded in 1986, The Lancemore Group is a leading Australian boutique lifestyle brand and pioneer in boutique hotels and residential conference facilities.
- Our hotels offer boutique accommodation, conferences & meetings, weddings & events, wellness spas, critically acclaimed restaurants and an award winning wines.
- We are expanding across Australia and are unique in being a family owned company that combines the head of a large operation with the heart of a family company.
- You will be joining a high performing workplace that believes in developing new talent and empowering people to drive their own results.
- We value our people and, as such, offer career progression, generous staff discounts, company wide incentives and team social activities.
- We are constantly looking for better ways to do....well everything.
If you are a talented, passionate and performance driven individual wanting to enjoy your career within an established boutique hotel brand and supportive team, then...
Follow us on Linked in
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Role We are currently looking to appoint a Assistant Night Manager to join our fantastic Front Office Team. Alongside the Night Manager, the Assistant Night Manager will be responsible for ma [...]
About Park Hyatt Melbourne Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world's premier cities and resort destinati [...]
About Hyatt Centric Melbourne Hyatt Centric Melbourne will be positioned as a cosmopolitan hotel in a central city location, where stories of exploration and discovery are created in an ever-evolving [...]
Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane is seeking a motivated, enthusiastic & friendly night auditor to join our front office team on a casual basis. The hotel is currently a quarantine hotel and all employe [...]