The Recruitment Company Australia
• Undertake allocated policy development and analysis, implementation and review projects and initiatives to contribute to improved policy directions and outcomes
• Prepare advice in allocated policy and technical areas and timely reports, discussion papers, briefs and submissions to support decision making and contribute to the development of policies and initiatives
• Undertake qualitative and quantitative research and analysis to assist understanding of policy impacts and delivery of desired policy outcomes and support policy and program development
• Identify and evaluate key issues, and formulate options and recommendations to inform policy and regulatory needs and changes
• Provide policy,
procedure and technical advice to staff and managers to assist in the delivery of consistent policy and quality service delivery
• Support the Senior Manager and Director to build and maintain partnerships with internal and external stakeholders to enhance engagement, consultation and negotiation on the team’s policy program
• Review correspondence, briefing notes and other written documents in a timely manner to respond to community, Executive and Ministerial requests
• Support staff and managers to manage work performed by external contractors and consultants to achieve project objectives
• Assimilate information and data quickly and translate complex, technical information into easy to understand, plain English policy, reports, mapping and communication material
• Preparing well rounded and evidence-based policy responses taking into account research and analysis from external and internal sources and the diverse interests of stakeholders.
• Balancing complex and multiple issues throughout the policy development process with the support of senior staff.
• Providing well-researched and balanced advice in a high-volume environment with competing priorities and tight timeframes.
Inherent requirements of the role/ Essential Skills and Experience:
Tertiary qualification in public policy, planning, ecology, environmental science or other relevant discipline or equivalent experience.
Demonstrated understanding of New South Wales government processes and policy making.
Previous experience in Government Policy essential.
How to Apply:
Click apply now and send your CV to Dervla in word document format.
Posted 4 days ago Reference: 543890_1 Location: Sydney, Parramatta Western Suburbs Salary: $58.98 p/h + Super
Classification: Government Defence
Policy Planning Regulation
“Great support throughout the process, kept me updated on a daily basis.”
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Flexible work arrangements can be accommodated - Full time, permanent position based in Potts Hill – with requirement to travel to sites across Greater Sydney - Competitive Base Salary + Supe [...]
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-ba [...]
Occupational Psychologist-00008BL2 Occupational Psychologist, Fire and Rescue NSW (2 x Ongoing, 1 x Temporary) Status: Ongoing Full Time (one temporary for up to November 2021) Grade: Clerk Grade 9 [...]
Senior Planning Officer-00008BF4 • Exciting opportunity to be a key player and assist with high quality, efficient and timely assessment of the merits of State significant projects • Planning O [...]