Australian Capital Territory
Estimated start date: 1-07-2021
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 6 months until 31 December 2020
Contract extensions: The department may extend for period or periods up to 30 June 2023.
Security clearance: Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
Rate: $80 - $100 per hour (inc. super)
The Attorney-General's Department (AGD) is seeking the services of a skilled senior test analyst / automation tester with experience working as part of a tight knit multi-disciplinary team on projects delivered using an agile approach.
Working with the delivery team and broader Division in alignment with the Enterprise approach, to be successful in this role the candidate must be able to:
• Shape the approach to and setup of automated testing tools and integration with CI CD pipelines
• Lead both manual and automated testing activity
• Prepare test strategies, manual and automated test cases and test data
• Identify and contribute to the ongoing evolution of the automated testing approach, including any tooling, framework or test case changes to ensure continuous improvement
• Participate in backlog refinement, review, retrospective and planning ceremonies
The successful candidate will be working with business and technical project staff who have varied knowledge and experience in an Agile software development environment.
• automaton testing including identifying and setup of tooling and implementation of testing frameworks
• developing automation scripts
• development of test cases
• manual testing Experience in preparing test plan and strategies. Knowledge and experience in accessibility (WCAG) testing performance and load testing. Experience working in a collaborative team environment especially within multi-disciplinary teams. You share knowledge and experiences have a can-do attitude and a flexible approach.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Above Award wages for ongoing Temporary opportunities - Various locations within the ACT and Regional NSW. Your new company Your new company is looking for general labourers to help them with t [...]
- Opportunity to work at one of Australia's leading cultural institutions - Be a part of the Library's exciting new future - APS4 - $65,641 - $70,878 pa The Library is evolving to meet the demand [...]
- APS Level 5 - Canberra, ACT - $78,377 - $83,793 The positions are available in the Child Care Modelling and Analytics team or the Early Years Collections and Analytics team, which are located [...]
- Executive Level 1 - Canberra, ACT - $108,350 - $119,750 The National Careers Institute (NCI) in the Skills and Training Group is seeking a suitably experienced Executive Level 1 officer to sup [...]