Wacker Neuson USA
Business Development Manager - Compact Equipment (Quebec)
Why Wacker Neuson
Build your career with a leading global manufacturer of high quality construction equipment and compact construction machines. Enjoy the excitement of working for an organization that serves multiple industries, including construction, landscaping, agriculture, and architecture, as well as municipal bodies in applications such as roadbuilding, rail transport and recycling.
At Wacker Neuson, we believe in a culture of mutual respect and agility, built on the values and mindset of a family enterprise. Headquartered in Munich, Germany with our strategically located sales teams and international production sites,
Wacker Neuson Group employs more than 5,500 people worldwide. There is plenty of opportunity for you to build your career with Wacker Neuson.
Position Location: Quebec, Canada
Remote Work: Yes
Agency Engagement: Agencies are not approved to submit
What You Will Do
The Business Development Manager will bring expertise and in-depth knowledge of the strategic business unit within the region, to our Field Sales Force, and our customers. To survey and sign dealers in regions requiring coverage and to provide statistical and competitive information, market share details and plans to increase coverage and sales.
- Research and identify new business opportunities.
- Call / visit independently to follow up initial contact, inspect premises, and credit worthiness.
- Introduce the new potential to District Manager and check qualification for a dealership using prescribed business forms etc. (Dealer Prequalification forms and Financing forms etc.)
- Work separately in the Market Research role to produce competitive information and share studies etc.
- Attend all trade shows and dealer presentations, introduce new product lines, ensure inventories are planned going forward, liaise with compact equipment (CE) group to be consistent with Business plan.
- Develop long term relationships with dealers/distributors and contractors, including any specialty accounts.
- Work and train CE dealer sales staff to familiarize self with their markets and opportunities.
- Participate in industry associate membership / become familiar with the major contractors.
- Communicate information to Wacker Neuson field sales staff, customer sales staff, end users, and contractors.
- Offer specific business and (light) technical training to end users, municipalities, utilities, dealers, and Wacker Neuson's Field Sales Force.
- Participate in high level channel development presentations to assist in penetrating Wacker Neuson products into various channels.
- Deliver informative and compelling product presentations to contractors, dealers, and Wacker Neuson's Field Sales Force.
- Wacker Neuson's CE voice to the Wacker Neuson Field Sales Force, end users and dealers.
New Product Evaluations
- Assists in field evaluations of new products.
- Prepares and submits timely itineraries, call, expense, and special reports.
- Communicates with the Affiliate Manager to provide detailed feedback on progress, capabilities, and development of the personnel within the region in regards ti their products.
What You Will Need
- A High School Diploma is required. An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 plus years of experience in CE construction equipment sales or in the operation of equipment relating to sales.
- Excellent verbal, written, and public speaking skills.
- Proficient computer skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Become a Fitting Expert with our structured bra-fit training program - Grow and develop with our focus on succession planning and developing internal team - Embrace our inclusive culture and foc [...]
- Become a Fitting Expert with our structured bra-fit training program - Grow and develop with our focus on succession planning and developing internal team - Embrace our inclusive culture and focus o [...]
Work with a team of the best With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers. We are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are d [...]
Woollam is a multi-award winning company, with offices spread throughout New South Wales eenslndustry leader for over years, Woollam is one of the oldest privately owned firms in Australiap> We re [...]