About BazaarvoiceAt Bazaarvoice, we create smart shopping experiences. Through our expansive global network, product-passionate community & enterprise technology, we connect thousands of brands and retailers with billions of consumers. Our solutions enable brands to connect with consumers and collect valuable user-generated content, at an unprecedented scale. This content achieves global reach by leveraging our extensive and ever-expanding retail, social & search syndication network. And we make it easy for brands & retailers to gain valuable business insights from real-time consumer feedback with intuitive tools and dashboards. The result is smarter shopping: loyal customers, increased sales,
and improved products.The problem we are trying to solve : Brands and retailers struggle to make real connections with consumers. It's a challenge to deliver trustworthy and inspiring content in the moments that matter most during the discovery and purchase cycle. The result? Time and money spent on content that doesn't attract new consumers, convert them, or earn their long-term loyalty.Our brand promise : closing the gap between brands and consumers.Founded in 2005, Bazaarvoice is headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. It’s official: Bazaarvoice is a Great Place to Work in US! Based in Surry Hills we have a small and culturally diverse local team responsible for the success of our Asia Pacific business. Our clients include a majority of Australia’s largest retailers as well as global and local brands. The region has a start-up vibe that benefits from the support of a larger global company. We are client obsessed, work hard and have a team culture that is both entrepreneurial and fun.Right now we are looking for a Client Care Specialist. Our Client Care Specialists are the face of our company and are responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to our clients.We are looking for an individual who is passionate about customer service and enjoys regularly exceeding client expectations.
- First point of contact for all post-sale client interactions
- Receives all inbound client requests that derive from tickets, chat, phone, email, and escalations from internal colleagues.
- Manages community portal and engages clients to resolve questions and requests within the community.
- Analyzes semi-complex problems, identifies solutions and executes to solve with limited management oversight.
- Owns resolution for standard requests including: marketing best practices, technical troubleshooting, billing inquiries, ROI reporting, moderation guidelines.
- Maintains client loyalty by serving customers above and beyond their expectations.
- Uses tools and troubleshooting techniques and exercises good judgment in decision-making in order to routinely deliver exceptional client support at all times.
- Educates and assists other departments within Bazaarvoice regarding systems, tools, and process for management and resolution of client requests.
- Responsible for writing standards & guidelines to improve scalability and quality.
- Engages in minor issues directly with clients but escalates any non-day-to-day events.
- Understands the client experience and is proficient in the tools that clients interface with.
Requirement must have;
- Exceptional communication skills which have been developed through experience in working directly with customers in either a B2B (preferred) or B2C environment.
- You do not need to be deeply technical for this role but you should be keen to learn and grow within a technical, customer supporting environment.
- A drive/passion to provide exceptional customer service to each and every client.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment and go above and beyond what the client expects.
- Authority to live and work in Australia without restrictions.
Nice to have;
- Any experience with a CRM system.
- Knowledge of and/or experience in with e-Commerce.
This a great role if you have you are looking to develop a career with a technical focus giving you exposure on day one to some of the world's leading retailers and brands. Why join Bazaarvoice? Customer is key We see our own success through our customers’ outcomes. We approach every situation with a customer first mindset. Transparency & Integrity Builds Trust We believe in the power of authentic feedback because it’s in our DNA. We do the right thing when faced with hard choices. Transparency and trust accelerate our collective performance. Passionate Pursuit of Performance Our energy is contagious, because we hire for passion, drive & curiosity. We love what we do, and because we’re laser focused on our mission. Innovation over Imitation We seek to innovate as we are not content with the status quo. We embrace agility and experimentation as an advantage. Stronger Together We bring our whole selves to the mission and find value in diverse perspectives. We champion what’s best for Bazaarvoice before individuals or teams. As a stronger company we build a stronger community. Commitment to diversity and inclusion Bazaarvoice provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants according to their experience, talent, and qualifications for the job without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy, gender stereotyping, and marital status), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law in every location in which the company has facilities. Bazaarvoice believes that diversity and an inclusive company culture are key drivers of creativity, innovation and performance. Furthermore, a diverse workforce and the maintenance of an atmosphere that welcomes versatile perspectives will enhance our ability to fulfill our vision of creating the world’s smartest network of consumers, brands, and retailers.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Disability Support Worker for: - Clients at Padstow, Lakemba, Greenacre, Berala, etc. - Shifts with short/long day-time hours - Minimum 1 year experience is an advantage About Us Complete Car [...]
Are you an experienced banking professional looking for your next challenge? Do you enjoy client service and innovation? Do you love seeking opportunities to enhance your clients’ experience through [...]
Store person Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services. Our client is a major delivery services company, with a strong team culture and a rep [...]
Forklift Driver - High Reach Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services. Our client is a national supplier of safety, hospitality, cleaning, h [...]