Due to increased growth we have exciting opportunities for Registered Nurses to join our team!
Healthcare Australia are currently seeking expressions of interest from Registered Nurse's Div1 for casual agency shifts in the Correctional Facilities located in Melbourne, Geelong and Regional Victoria.
If you have a passion for working in primary health, if you want to work in a unique environment and make a difference , and if you want to work in a multidisciplinary team that shares your dedication to healthcare without judgement , we have the job you are looking for!
Correct Care Australasia is Australia's largest outsourced correctional healthcare provider.
Operating across all of Victoria's 14 publicly managed prisons and one private prison, Correct Care provides primary healthcare services to in excess of 5,000 prisoners through a diverse and dispersed workforce of healthcare professionals across metropolitan and rural Victoria.
Correctional settings provide a unique opportunity to address a range of health issues and to meet the health needs of a population that is normally hard to reach.
We are looking for suitably qualified, experienced and enthusiastic Registered Nurses (Division 1) to work in the medical centre at Correctional Facilities located in Melbourne, Geelong and Regional Victoria.
Working closely with our medical officers, primary care nursing staff and the Mental Health Unit, these roles provide an opportunity for the successful candidates to work and make a difference with a vulnerable population.
Previous experience in Correctional Health is not essential, as support and a comprehensive orientation program is provided.
The successful applicant will have:
- Possess a current registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Must have at least 1 year post graduate experience working as a Registered Nurse in Acute or Practice Nursing
- Enjoy working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Be committed to delivering quality primary health care services in a correctional environment
- Possess excellent clinical assessment skills and be an effective communicator
- Be committed to timely incident reporting, legislative compliance, documentation and developing stakeholder relationships
- Have knowledge of Legislation and a genuine commitment to standards and quality practice.
- Possess intermediate to advanced computer skills
Benefits of working with Healthcare Australia
- Flexibility to decide when and where you work
- Choice of weekly pay or QuickPay service to receive payments within 48hrs of a shift
- Free Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Free Criminal Record Check
- Free Uniforms
- Free Online and Practical education packages that equal CPD points
- Easy to use eHCA app – update availability, self-allocate option & electronic time sheets
- Unbeatable bonus & incentive schemes Refer a Friend & Ca$h4Hours$
Earn points and cash out with Healthcare Australia's CA$H4Hours$ Rewards Program!
Earn points for every hour you work and cash out every time you reach 500 pts.* for $500!! - Remember 1 pt = $1.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Work in a dedicated and innovative team environment - Contribute to a great visitor experience - Ongoing, Full Time position located at Olinda About the branch The Operations Directorate is [...]
Job no: 496560 Work type: Permanent Full Time Location: VIC - Metro Categories: Store Operations Advertised: 17 Jun 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close: 17 Jul 2021 AUS Ea [...]
- Executive Level 2, Ongoing - $119,495 - $184,307 + 15.4% super - Melbourne. Other State or Territory Offices may be negotiated The Bureau of Meteorology's Research Program is undertaking a reor [...]
We have a clear purpose: to accelerate the global transformation to cleantech. The world has woken up to the fact that water and energy are precious resources that must be cherished. Technology will p [...]