About Aggreko plc:
Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed.That’s why at Aggreko, we work ‘round the clock, making sure our customers get the electricity, heating and cooling they need, whenever they need it – all powered by our trademark passion, unrivalled international experience and local knowledge. From urban development to unique commercial projects and even humanitarian emergencies, we bring our expertise and equipment to any location, from the world’s busiest cities to some of the most remote places on earth.Every project is different, so we listen first and design a system supported by our service anywhere,
to any scale. Transforming the lives and livelihoods of individuals, organisations and communities across the globe.
Aggreko is the global leader in generator and temperature control hire with locations throughout the world. We are a major player in the global power market and a publicly owned company listed on the London Stock Exchange Top 200. Our local operations span across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific.
We are currently seeking an experienced Electrical Service Generator Technician to maximise the availability of Aggreko's Temperature Control and Power rental assets including the maintenance and repairs of equipment at our Perth Depot, WA.
- Carry out the total maintenance needs of all hire fleet assets
- Maintain the levels of all required materials and ensure the appropriate tools are in place and maintained
- Contribute to optimum team performance and capability by providing quality workmanship to maintain and enhance the reliability of equipment.
- Conduct weekly / monthly scheduled service plan to maintain optimum fleet performance.
- Timely and effectively carry out; internal maintenance and repairs, customer site installations / removals.
- Carry out effective troubleshooting to minimise downtime
- Ensure equipment and quality satisfaction is delivered
- Carry out all electrical and mechanical repairs and checking of company assets in accordance with the company's policy.
- Maintain and enhance relationships and communication with internal and external customers.
- Provide technical support to the Sales Team when required.
- Maintain workshop tooling and stock levels;
- Accurately complete Service Order paperwork;
- Work in a safe manner abiding by the company policy.
- Localised travel as required to other project sites/regional depots.
Person specification/Job Requirements
- The ability to be able to travel around the Goldfields Region if required, either overnight or for the week operating.
- Trade qualification as an electrician; supported by current A grade Electrical Licence;
- Previous experience working with power generation & or similar industries;
- Excellent Electrical troubleshooting skills, with sound knowledge of Cummins KV, QST or Scania industrial engine products;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Strong customer focus;
- Current driver's licence, as well as current forklift licence;
- Planning, problem solving and coordination skills;
- Ability to work unsupervised at times.
Our Culture & benefits
People development being at the heart of our global human resources strategy; each part of the business has training programmes in place to ensure our employees have the necessary skills to perform their jobs to a high level. Our benefit plans are aligned with our business goals and take account of local conditions across the world.
Our Values; "Be Dynamic, Be Expert, Be Together, Be Innovative" #Always Orange
There is real pride in working for Aggreko. Jobs are varied, exciting and fun. Above all, people pull together to get the job done, worldwide, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. To be successful in this role you will be a resilient, customer focused, team player, who has the drive for results and a commitment to getting a job done! Success in this role will bring you fruitful reward!
Aggreko is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. For more information on the role, please forward your application with a cover letter addressing the key areas of experience and click the Apply button below.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
OUR TEAM AT DIVERSECO Providing superior value through our problem-solving expertise and innovative technologies.p> Originally evolving from the industrial weighing sector, Diverseco has [...]
About the Company WA limestone is a privately owned company with over 40 years of successful operation. core business is Quarrying, Mining, Marine Construction and more recently manufacture and de [...]
Maintenance Refrigeration Mechanic | Flexible Roster | FIFO From Perth Your new company Hays are the recruiting experts servicing multiple clients within the Building Maintenance rvice sectore are [...]
Fujitsu is a diverse global organisation with over 120, employees, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services to customers in more than 180 countries.e know that using our e [...]