About Aggreko plc:
Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed.That’s why at Aggreko, we work ‘round the clock, making sure our customers get the electricity, heating and cooling they need, whenever they need it – all powered by our trademark passion, unrivalled international experience and local knowledge. From urban development to unique commercial projects and even humanitarian emergencies, we bring our expertise and equipment to any location, from the world’s busiest cities to some of the most remote places on earth.Every project is different, so we listen first and design a system supported by our service anywhere,
to any scale. Transforming the lives and livelihoods of individuals, organisations and communities across the globe.
Service Technician - Electrical – Perth
Aggreko is the global leader in generator and temperature control hire with locations throughout the world. We are a major player in the global power market and a publicly owned company listed on the London Stock Exchange Top 200. Our local operations span across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific.
We are currently seeking an experienced Electrical Service Technician to maximise the availability of Aggreko's Temperature Control and Power rental assets including the maintenance and repairs of equipment at our Perth Depot.
- Carry out the preventative and scheduled maintenance of hire fleet assets for optimized performance
- Maintain the levels of all required materials and ensure the appropriate tools are in place and maintained
- Contribute to optimum team performance and capability by providing quality workmanship to maintain and enhance the reliability of equipment.
- Carry out effective troubleshooting to minimise downtime
- Maintain and enhance relationships and communication with internal and external customers.
- Provide technical support to the Sales Team when required.
- Work in a safe manner abiding by the company policy.
- Trade qualification as an electrician; supported by current A grade/Supervisors Electrical Licence
- Previous experience working with power generation & or similar industries
- Excellent Electrical troubleshooting skills, with sound knowledge of Cummins KV, QST or Scania industrial engine products
- Localised travel as required to other project sites/regional depots
- Current driver's licence, as well as current forklift licence.
Joining the Aggreko team will entitle you to….
- Access to a tool of trade vehicle and a company iPhone
- Collaborative and connected team, who will offer support and guidance in skilled development.
- Employee Reward and Value Programs; including EAP and other benefits
Aggreko is an Equal Opportunity employer, dedicated to providing a work environment in which everyone feels safe, included, treated fairly and with respect. We embrace diversity and invite female and Indigenous applicants to consider working at Aggreko.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Join Our Journey Expression of Interest – South Australia & Queensland Due to a number of project tenders and potential awards, Petrofac would like to invite candidates to apply for the below disc [...]
Great Salary + Work Vehicle + Support Perth Dishwashers is a WA family owned business which has been established for over 30 years and is currently looking for a whitegoods technician to join our fri [...]
Calling out to all qualified trades of Communications, Auto Electrical, Electrical, Electronics chanical/p> If you are looking to expur knowledge perience in mining automation RCT has opportunitie [...]
One of Australasia's largest dedicated infrastructure service providers, Ventia is a new and dynamic organisation with a rich history. Our clients are the owners and operators of major infrastructure [...]