About Aggreko plc:
Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed.That’s why at Aggreko, we work ‘round the clock, making sure our customers get the electricity, heating and cooling they need, whenever they need it – all powered by our trademark passion, unrivalled international experience and local knowledge. From urban development to unique commercial projects and even humanitarian emergencies, we bring our expertise and equipment to any location, from the world’s busiest cities to some of the most remote places on earth.Every project is different, so we listen first and design a system supported by our service anywhere,
to any scale. Transforming the lives and livelihoods of individuals, organisations and communities across the globe.
Customer Service Representative
Aggreko is the global leader in generator and temperature control hire with locations throughout the world. We are a major player in the global power market and a publicly owned company listed on the London Stock Exchange Top 200. Our local operations span across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific.
Globally, Aggreko is experiencing some exciting changes, driving a massive focus on customer experience and building of operational efficiencies. Consequently, the business is growing and in search of a Customer Service Representative who is customer focused, takes ownership and proactive in their approach. As we are in the midst of embedding new processes and systems, we are looking for someone who is highly adaptable, with an ability to look outside the box and attention to detail.
You will be responsible for each touchpoint of the customer journey, ensuring our customers are feeling valued and receiving the service they deserve.
- Manage the relationship with the customer throughout the life of the hire
- Integration of sales quotes into orders using CRM system (Salesforce)
- Contract management
- Positively manages the customer experience through well defined touchpoints
- Maintains high levels of customer satisfaction and positively impacts the customer feedback KPI’s
- Responsible for the communication and customer agreement of variations to the original order, including changing technical requirements, hire extensions and additional services
- Answer inbound calls, emails and other channels and deal with them promptly and efficiently against KPI’s
- Roster Monday – Friday (6.30am – 7.00pm, 8.00pm Daylight savings)
- Ability to connect and build relationships
- Positive in nature
- Collaborative style with decisive, result-orientated approach
- Possess tip-top organisational skills and a can do attitude
- Have amazing communication skills
- Willingness to learn all aspects of the business
- Acute attention to detail
MOST IMPORTANTLY BE PASSIONATE ABOUT CUSTOMERS
This role is a game changer for the business and a great opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference.
Joining the Aggreko team will entitle you to…
- Collaborative and connected team, who will offer support and guidance in skilled development.
- Employee Reward and Value Programs; including EAP and other benefits
Aggreko is an Equal Opportunity employer, dedicated to providing a work environment in which everyone feels safe, included, treated fairly and with respect. We embrace diversity and invite female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to consider working at Aggreko.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to suppor [...]
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World Project Manager Project Manager PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, it [...]
The Parliament of Victoria through its elected representatives is accountable to the Victorian Community for the provision and conduct of representative government in the interests of all Victorians.T [...]
What's the role? This is an exciting opportunity for a results-driven, face to face Retail Sales Representative to join our dynamic and caring Hilti store team based in South Melbourne. As a Sales [...]