Part of the Delaware North Australia portfolio, Northern Rise is a leading resources industry village hospitality and food services provider. Established in , we operate villages in remote Western Australia, Northern Territory and Queensland.
We currently have a full time chef / administration position available for an immediate start , DIDO of Darwin or Katherine, NT. Our site is located approximately km south east of Darwin City. Candidates will be required to drive-in drive-out or bus-in bus-out of Darwin or Katherine to the site.
You will be working on a 2 weeks on / 1 week off roster, working 1 week of days and 1 week of night shift.
About the role:
- Administration of accommodation services using RMS software
- Prepare and serve meals according to the menu and Northern Rise guidelines in line with client requirements
- Ensure that food presentation, product presentation and meal service is to Northern Rise standards
- Work within budgeted food costs
- Maintain minimal food wastage
- Comply with company food safety policies and procedures, adhering to the HACCP methodology, ensuring that all documentation in relation to food safety is maintained on a daily basis and periodically throughout the day, including temperature monitoring, stock control and rotation
- Meals and accommodation provided
- Uniform and all PPE provided
- Entitlement to 5 weeks annual leave
What you need:
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery or equivalent
- National Police Clearance issued within the last 6 months (or willing to obtain one)
- Driver's licence (desirable but not essential)
- Proof of Australian work rights
- Ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical and Drug & Alcohol Screen
- Previous experience using INX or RMS software (desirable but not essential)
- Safety focus
- Bulk catering experience
- Strong administration / inventory and ordering skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
If you are passionate about what you do and are interested in joining the Northern Rise Village Services team, then we would love to hear from you!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Full time permanent + Competitive salary + Laptop & Mobile - Ongoing professional development + Extensive technical training + career growth - Based in Torrensville (Adelaide Metro West) with op [...]
An opportunity has arisen for an Administration Assistant in our Client’s busy boutique Real Estate Agency in Leederville. Our Client is looking for a “forward thinker” who would like to start t [...]
OneHarvest is Australia’s leading fresh produce supplier For three generations we have been supplying customers with fresh, healthy, ready to eat vegetable based products. We grow and produce a ran [...]
Immediate work available in Dianella, Meylands, Mt Lawley, Nedlands, Claremont, Scarborough, Karrinyup and surrounding suburbs. As Australia’s largest Agency for Domestic Cleaners we have housekeep [...]