Mindil Beach Casino Resort is the ultimate entertainment destination in the Northern Territory. The guest experience is at the heart of everything we do. Boasting over electronic gaming machines, more than 30 exciting table games, four restaurants, four bars, Darwin's only five-star beachfront resort with luxury rooms and a myriad of unique function spaces.
We are currently seeking casual Hotel Receptionist's to deliver outstanding service to our Guest upon check in/check out and for the duration of their stay. Successful candidates will be passionate and driven and willing to go above and beyond to not only meet but exceed Guest expectations.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Performing Front of House duties including meeting and greeting of guest and attending to their needs in a professional and welcoming manner.
- Responsible for the accurate and efficient accounts and guest billing process
- Undertaking general office duties, including correspondence, emails, filing and switchboard
- Providing accurate information to potential Guest in relation to room prices, specials and services whilst maximizing room sales
- Ensuring all reservations, cancellations and no-shows are processed efficiently
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to remain professional in difficult situations
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with speed and accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Minimum 6-12 months previous experience in a similar Front Office/ Reservations role in a 5 Star Hotel/Resort
- Have knowledge of a Hotel Property Management System, preferably Opera
- High level of numeracy & literacy both verbal and written
- Proficient in computer literacy (Microsoft office, Outlook and Excel)
- Able to work a 7-day rotating roster including weekends and public holidays depending on operational demands
Delaware North Companies Australia is a market leader in the hospitality industry with a portfolio spanning: sporting stadiums, airports & transport, leisure & entertainment, resorts, remote services and gaming venues across Australia and New Zealand
If you are after a winning career,
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Do you want the best job in the world? - Do you have a wicked sense of humour? - Do you want to be responsible for some of the funniest front pages in the country? - Do you want to cover the p [...]
Casual Retail Team Member – Find your ‘Fantastic' with us! - We are hiring now! - Passionate about delivering an amazing customer experience? - Access to awesome staff discounts and ben [...]
Gallagher is one of the world’s largest insurance brokerage, risk management and consulting firms. With more than 34,000 people working around the globe, we provide customised risk management soluti [...]
Job description Agency Department of Corporate and Digital Work unit Development Digital Policy Job title Digital Policy Officer Designation Administrative Officer 7 Job type Full Time [...]