A full-time casual opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Recruitment Officerto join the Northern Rise Remote Village Services team in our Perth office.
Northern Rise is a leading resources industry village - hospitality and food services provider. Established in we operate villages in remote Western Australia, the Northern Territory and Queensland.
Duties for this position include:
- Assist the recruitment team as required
- Develop and manage adverts
- Screen resumes
- Interview candidates (in person and online)
- Collect recruitment paperwork
- Reference checking
- Booking of medicals
- Updating the candidate database
To be considered for this position it would be desirable that you have:
- Administration and / or recruitment experience (not essential)
- Ability to problem solve and work well under pressure
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- High level of interpersonal skills - both written and verbal
- Are able to provide a high level of customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Competency with Microsoft Office Suite applications
- A good sense of humor (essential)
Ideally the successful candidate would be available to start at short notice. Training on our current systems and processes will be provided. This is a full time position on a fixed term contract (6 months) working Monday to Friday at our head office located close to the Perth CBD and near the East Perth train station.
Northern Rise Village services requires all candidates to hold unrestricted Australian Working rights at the time of application. Applications from 3rd parties will not be accepted.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Challenger Security (WA Master Licence: SA51449), is a national security provider, servicing clients across all states. Challenger Security has developed a reputation for providing the highest levels [...]
Senior Payroll Officer Seven West Media is the leading listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia. We comprise Channel Seven, The West Australian, The Sunday Times, The West, Pe [...]
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and dr [...]
ALS is a national labor hire company supplying clients with skilled and motivated people. We currently have a great opportunity for an Admin/Payroll Officer in our Perth operation with one of our clie [...]