Design and Build Recruitment
As a result of continued growth an opportunity exists for an experienced strata Manager to join this progressive and dynamic team. We are searching for somebody to oversee a small high end portfolio whilst also overseeing a team of accomplished professionals in their field. This is a sensational opportunity to work for a market leader who are progressive, innovative and absolutely set the benchmark in professional excellence.
About the opportunity of Senior Strata Manager:
- A model structured and geared towards true relationship management
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with clients
- Dedicated assistants and ample support - no work orders
- Budgets prepared for you and no work orders to do!
- Chairing and attending all OC meetings
- Prompt follow up and resolution of inquiries
To be successful in this role as Senior Strata Manager you will have:
- Prior experience managing BMC's and complex schemes
- Excellent time management skills
- Tertiary qualifications in law or finance highly regarded
- A strong attention to detail and strong time management skills
- Ability to work well autonomously as well as within the team
- Ability to connect and build rapport with a diverse demographic
- Thorough knowledge of legislation with strong written & verbal communication skills
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
ETM REQUIRE SKILLED LABOURERS FOR AN IMMEDIATE START FOR SITES ALL ACROSS SYDNEY! Opportunities are now available for an experienced construction labourer with proven work experience within the indu [...]
Sushi Roll Maker, Hot Food & Hall Staff- Kotara, Charlestown, Canberra & Sydney Sushi Musa is a contemporary Japanese sushi train restaurant located in Canberra (Centre, Woden, Belconnen) and Westfie [...]
We are looking for Casual/full time employees to work in the Telecommunications field. Our work is especially in optical fibre cable hauling , splicing and testing within various networks i.e. Telstra [...]
IT Support Manager (Tier 1&2, MS Office, AWS) Job Title: IT Support Manager (Infrastructure, Security) Location: Sydney, AU Salary: $100-$120k AU + Benefits and 401k Requirements: Jack of all [...]