Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make brands more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L'Oréal and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 2,000 people strong, manages $4.5B in annualized media spend, and deploys campaigns in 121 markets via 22 offices in APAC, EMEA and the Americas. Visit essenceglobal.com for more information and follow us on Twitter at @essenceglobal.
About the role
The Media Activation team is responsible for providing thoughtful and exciting recommendations for Search, Social, Display, and Video, owning supplier relationships, and then executing those recommendations expertly.
The Media Activation team leverages their mastery of each channel to make sure its recommendations are consistently excellent and innovative, and that in-channel performance and data integrity is maximized.
Some of the things we'd like you to do:
- Translating client requirements into Biddable/Performance campaign delivery briefs
- Effectively manage client deliverables to deliver on time and on target
- Develop strong relationships with your client, acting as key channel expert
- Be able to communicate with clients on subjects outside your remit, and provide them with useful insight
- Ownership and monitoring of campaign to ensure that biddable/performance team provides proactive, strategic and tactical optimization recommendations
- Lead end of month/quarter campaign wrap ups for biddable/performance channels
- Regularly contribute to media best practices and campaign processes
- Develop and execute rigorous testing plans
- Craft actionable insights for weekly and quarterly reports
- Manage the successful task delegation of work for 1-2 junior team members
A bit about yourself:
- Approximately 3-5 years experience in a digital media agency
- Expert knowledge of at least one biddable platform - YouTube, App campaigns and Google display, etc.
- Doubleclick or Google ads certification desirable
- Integral experience with working with data
- Proficiency with managing data and working with spreadsheets
- A passion for everything digital, with an active interest and understanding of online advertising industry trends
- Strong understanding of optimization levers & testing approaches
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Great analysis skills (including quantitative analysis) and proven critical thinking capability
- Proven experience managing people/teams
What you can expect from Essence
Essence's mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world's very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today's digital marketing landscape. It's important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Essence employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Digital Activation Manager (Paid Search/Programmatic) ** Google's Performance Agency of the Year 2018, 2019 & 2020, Microsoft's APAC Agency of the Year 2019, & B&T;'s Best Programmatic Trading Team an [...]
Digital Activation Manager (Paid Search/Programmatic) ** Google's Performance Agency of the Year 2018 & 2019, Microsoft's APAC Agency of the Year 2019, & B&T;'s Best Programmatic Trading Team and E [...]
** Google's Performance Agency of the Year 3 years in a row 2018, 2019 & 2020, Microsoft's APAC Agency of the Year 2019, & B&T;'s Best Programmatic Trading Team and Employer of Choice, 6 years in a ro [...]
Job Description ** Google's Performance Agency of the Year 2018 & 2019, Microsoft's APAC Agency of the Year 2019, & B&T;'s Best Programmatic Trading Team and Employer of Choice, 6 years in a row** R [...]