DP World Australia
About the business
DP World Australia is a leading provider of smart logistics solutions, enabling the flow of trade across the globe. Our comprehensive range of products and services covers every link of the integrated supply chain – from maritime and inland terminals to marine services and industrial parks as well as technology-driven customer solutions, including our freight & logistics business.
Our dedicated, diverse and professional team of more than 53,220 employees from 131 countries are committed to delivering unrivalled value to our customers and partners. We do this by focusing on mutually beneficial relationships – with governments, shippers, traders,
and other stakeholders along the global supply chain – relationships built on a foundation of mutual trust and enduring partnership.
About the role
We are looking for a commercially focussed Finance Manager with a strong analytical background, who can operate in a standalone role and thrives in a fast-paced, start-up style environment.
Reporting to the COO of the operating unit, you will be based at our West Swanson Terminal in Melbourne. As Finance Manager, you will play a key role in delivering sound commercial and financial advice to enable the growth of our business whilst working within a broader established enterprise, ensuring core financial processes including budgets and results reporting are embedded and followed.
- Prepare financial models for acquisitions, budgeting, forecasting and valuation requirements.
- Assist COO with negotiations with existing and perspective partners and customers including joint ventures.
- Conduct detailed competitor and market analysis.
- Advanced internal reporting and presentations suitable for distribution to shareholders and senior internal stakeholders.
- Oversight, accountability, and consolidation of multiple JV streams.
- Prepare annual budget, plan and presentation and reforecasts at regular intervals throughout the year.
- Analysis and reporting on monthly results.
Experience, skills and qualifications
- A minimum of 5 years Finance Manager or Commercial Analyst experience
- Experience in a logistics environment or similar industry
- Experience in working within JV and/or heavily M&A; based business.
- Team management (both direct and indirect).
- Excellent communications skills, written and oral.
- Superior analytical skills.
- Absolute accuracy and attention to detail.
- Requires CPA or equivalent.
At DP World, we value and respect the different perspectives and experiences our people bring to work each day. We aim to increase the diversity of our workforce – leading to a range of different thinking, perspectives and ideas that create the innovation we need to drive better business results. We aim to have a work environment where everyone feels included and everyone can realise their full potential.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Lead the preparation and submission of the Payment Times Reporting scheme return. - 12 month full-time fixed-term contract – excellent salary & employee benefits. - We’re for Real Wellbeing [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | CBD Job type: Full time / Up to three (3) years Organisation: Rail Projects Victoria Salary: $208,904 - $229,121 Occupation: Legal Reference: VG/032722 Ra [...]
About AMP Capital (Private Markets) AMP Capital’s private markets business (comprising real estate, infrastructure debt and infrastructure equity) is going through an exciting change, separating fr [...]
Detail-oriented, initiative, flexible and pragmatic As a Logistics Specialist, you maintain a good inventory position that ensures timely delivery of high-quality vegetable seeds according to the sale [...]